The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: low test levels

low test levels

anyone have experience with low test levels? i have a friend who has the test levels of a 70 year old man. the doc won't give him anything because its not below the limit of 200 (when things start getting real bad). He's 30...any advice on taking his own stuff, if it would help, and what is best to take for this situation? thanks.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I have absolutely no experience, but try a nerw doctor. If he can't at least have the test levels of a 30 year old his doctor is just being an *******
    My journal
    Goal(Current):
    400(335) Bench Press
    600(520x3 2xBW) Dead Lift
    500(495x1) ATG Squat
    Total: 1500(1350)
    365 Front Squat
    consistency and intensity.

I recommend looking into an Endocrinologist. I think you usually need a referral from a doc, so I dunno if your friend can get the doctors approval to see one or not. He may be able to check one out for himself without a referral though but I'm not 100% sure. From what I've heard, most doctors dont know jack **** about hrt. An endo would be his best bet.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

thanks i'll have him check out an endo.

for sure find a new doc. Mine were almost that low and my doc put me on Andro the next day, to quote him, it's not about the numbers it's about the patient. I LOVE my Doc.

A friend of mine is on HRT, from what ive heard endocrinologists with recommend getting testosterone pellets surgically placed under the skin but in some cases they will prescribe sustanon witch is to be injected once every 2 weeks.

Cheers-

BF

Beaver ******
    the normal range can be between 200-1000 and your score can fall around 250 or 300 and STILL if you are tired and experiencing low test symptoms, a doctor should be able to help you get your test levels into the upper normal range. The range is for the general population, no for you specifically. If you are experiencing symptoms of low test and your doc isn't willing to treat you, change doctors.

Wannabebig Member
    i had the same problem. i went to the local pharmacy cvs ect... and asked the pharmacist which docters they had that prescribed testosterone.
    they gave me a few names in my area and i called them and made an appointment.
    injecting every two weeks is crap. weekly injections with hcg and armidex=win
    look up www.allthingsmale.com trt: recipe for sucess

Wannabebig Member
    As some have said, its all about finding the right doctor to refer you onward.

I know this sounds bad...but he can harp on about how his life is getting affected, emotional troubles, depression etc etc. That will normally raise some eye brows.

If no one will help, I have found that test booster seem to work with lower test levels (as opposed to people taking them with normal levels not getting results)