The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

watched SW episode 2 last night

and it was long...but it was pretty damn awesome. I just dont understand how George Lucas fucked up Episode 1 so thoroughly yet managed to do this one so well.

I never thought i would recommend it, but its definitely worth seeing in the theater. im gonna go this weekend.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

sounds cool, I am like the only bodybuilder in the world who is a die hard star wars fan
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

SW is cool...

may the force be with you...

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    the jedi's should weight train, that would be freking awesome, you'd have these mega super strong jedi with these ridiculous light sabres that are like the size of tree trunks.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

i never watched any full movies of the first 3.. just clips of some and i am not even sure which one is which.
    i did see the episode one.. which is really the fourth movie made but made for being the first one.. ah so confusing
    i do think it is weird seeing episode one as having the better technology as the 6th episode.. but thats ok
    *goes back in closet*
    Our Journal!
    R.I.P Devie

Wannabebig Member
    You never saw the first 3 movies!? Damn, I feel old now.

Originally posted by kimpy225
    i do think it is weird seeing episode one as having the better technology as the 6th episode.. but thats ok
    *goes back in closet*
    This is the one problem I have with this as well. In the original three, people are doing most of the fighting, or people in storm trooper outfits, but in the new "older" ones, most of the armies seem to be robots. Seems like that's in reverse to me. Whatever though, STILL A FAN!!

ND
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

Wannabebig Member
    The robots are doing the fighting because the stormtroopers haven't been created yet. The stormtroopers are clones of jango fett, boba fetts dad. Damn I'm a loser.

i have never seen ANY star wars movie. i may start catching up with this lack of cultural development... so SW fans what order should i see them?
    date when they came out? or chronological? or doesn`t matter?

date they came out...

If you're just starting to watch them now, I'd suggest watching Episode IV, V, and VI (the old ones), and then watch Episode I and II (the new ones).

In 3 years, I'd suggest watching them from Episode I - VI (once all the movies are released).

You'll appreciate the new ones better if you have a background from the old ones.

yea but its still weird to have better technology in the newer three and then go back to the older ones (although they were cool). and hmm thats weird if you need the older ones to help with the new ones!! that was still a cool idea that was started.. making the 4th before the 1st.. oh NEVER MIND! lol too confusing
    Our Journal!
    R.I.P Devie