Thread: New Product Coming Soon - BCAA+

New Product Coming Soon - BCAA+

Time for another new product...

From the very beginning we have staked our reputation on selling only those supplements that truly work as claimed. We don't bring a product to market with unproven ingredients. In fact, we go waaaay beyond our competition by only including lab proven ingredients at lab proven dosing.

Nobody else does it like we do. The other guys hide behind B.S. 'proprietary blends' with ridiculous names to hide the real ingredients and dosing in their products. Why? They do it because they are selling bunk products with bunk dosing for HUGE profit margins.. Don't get me wrong, we want to make a profit, but we want to do it the right way.

Our new BCAA+ product does not veer from the above corporate mandate. In fact, it is a prime example! BCAA+ is just that, a potent BCAA blend with added glutamine. Here are the supplement facts. No fuss, no weird names, just what is in the product.

Per serving:

• Glutamine 2g
    • Leucine 3g
    • Isoleucine 1.5g
    • Valine 1.5g

What are BCAA? Why take BCAA+?

BCAA is an acronym for branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine). BCAA supplementation can afford the following benefits:

• Promote a net anabolic state after an intense training session.
    • Reduce the cortisol response from hard training.
    • Improve recovery and or reduce muscle damage from intense training.
    • Promote protein synthesis.

There are more, but you get the idea.

BCAA+ also contains glutamine (hence the +). Glutamine has proven positive benefits for the hard training individual. Glutamine serves as a sort of 'fuel' for many immune cells. Intense training and other stressors can reduce glutamine stores thus potentially compromising the immune system. A healthy immune system is vital to the training response and recovery. Supplementing with glutamine can thus help to promote enhanced recovery.

Glutamine can also aid in making energy produced from glycogen, the preferred energy source for intense muscular contractions, more efficient thus potentially allowing for longer, harder sessions in the gym. Combine that with enhanced recovery and you have a formula for better results from your training.

There is more, but my purpose here is not to bore you will excess details. Suffice it to say that BCAA+ is going to be another fantastic addition to our lineup.

Oh, wait, I forgot to mention the taste! The taste of the product is AMAZING. I honestly would mix up drinks from our sample batches simply for the taste! It is that good and you definitely cannot say that about the competition.

How soon can you get yours? Patience my friends; soon.....

Chris Mason
    Last edited by Joe Black; 11-05-2010 at 05:03 AM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

I have always thought it was one thing missing in the lineup. I can't wait!

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Seems like a solid addition to a good line of effective supps.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just get under the bar!