The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Wendler 5/3/1 Excel Chart

I don't know if there's one of these available on here or online somewhere already, I searched quick but didn't find anything. I made an excel file with the Wendler 5/3/1 routine laid out in an excel file. I set it up like this (I threw in some random numbers to get a better idea of how it looks):

It's nothing crazy. When you change the number under "90%", the numbers for the sets adjust automatically.I've have attached the blank excel file for anyone to save and print. Just input a number in the cell directly under "90%" and the rest will fill in (The cell under "Max" will not change. That must be input manually). Hope this helps some of you out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Nice thanks save that one for a later date, no doubt i will end up trying this one day.

If it makes it even more simple guys can change the C4 cell to =B4*0.9 then just input your max and the rest will take care of itself Nice Spread mate.
    Last edited by Kiff; 10-31-2010 at 04:21 AM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...?136143-Hct-12

A Westside journal.

'There are no layby's on the road to strength'

'The greatest pleasure in life is achieving things people said you could not achieve'

'He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man'

Quote Originally Posted by Kiff View Post
    Nice thanks save that one for a later date, no doubt i will end up trying this one day.

If it makes it even more simple guys can change the C4 cell to =B4*0.9 then just input your max and the rest will take care of itself Nice Spread mate.
    That's how I originally set up the first month. The thing is if you do that, the number under 90% may come out to a decimal to the hundredths or even thousandths place. This would make all the numbers for the sets come out to a decimal just as ugly. I know it's not hard to round the decimals, and you will get some decimals this way (but they will always be .25, .5, or .75 i believe), but the chart just looks overall cleaner when the 90% is an integer.
    Last edited by Phenom; 10-31-2010 at 11:41 AM.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

Fair enough mate it is a good chart anyway and thank you
    http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...?136143-Hct-12

A Westside journal.

'There are no layby's on the road to strength'

'The greatest pleasure in life is achieving things people said you could not achieve'

'He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man'

Wannabebig Member

Modified Chart

Hey I love this format, better then some of the other 531 Spread Sheets I found.

I hope you don't mind but I took it just a step further. I added the Function to just punch in 100% 1RM and the rest of the chart will fill in for you so month by month you just need to add Five & 10 pounds to your current 1RM and the chart will update with NO decimal points. All rounded to the closest 5/0.

Also I added a Progression chart which you can track your calculated 1RM day by day.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zakprell; 11-07-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zakprell View Post
    Hey I love this format, better then some of the other 531 Spread Sheets I found.

I hope you don't mind but I took it just a step further. I added the Function to just punch in 100% 1RM and the rest of the chart will fill in for you so month by month you just need to add Five & 10 pounds to your current 1RM and the chart will update with NO decimal points. All rounded to the closest 5/0.

Also I added a Progression chart which you can track your calculated 1RM day by day.

I'm starting 531 tomorrow, and just made my chart today too, I used the formula in the 531 book.

Quote Originally Posted by zakprell View Post

You'll be hearing from my laywer pal. lol jk, nice touch with the rounding! I never knew how to do that in excel. I'm going to update next month's chart with that in the equations to clean it up a little bit.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515