Thread: NEWSLETTER ARTICLE - Hard-gainers Rx Part 2 - Breakfast of Champions

NEWSLETTER ARTICLE - Hard-gainers Rx Part 2 - Breakfast of Champions

by Mike Scialabba

I'll always stand by the idea that most people that can't gain muscle well, are doing two things wrong. Improper training for their body type, and eating like a 9 year old schoolgirl.

I certainly understand how hard it can be to eat sometimes, especially when you're not a big appetite person in the first place, and how busy and hectic life can get. One meal everyone should always be able to get, is breakfast. And if there is a meal that takes the trophy for most important, it's this guy - hands down.

As you're now learning, if you want to gain more muscle, you need to eat more food than your body needs. It's called a surplus. In part 1 of Hard-gainers Rx, you learned that you need to cram an immaculate amount of food down your throat a few times a day, in order to calm your metabolism down, and let the muscle building process begin.

Consuming 1000 -1500 calories at a whack is sometimes a difficult task, and buying the ridiculous gainer shakes full of 200 grams of sugar, are not really what you're looking for.

So, for breakfast try this on for size (pun intended):

• 5 scoops of Maximus Protein
    • 2T All natural Peanut Butter
    • 1 Cup Organic Strawberries (frozen)
    • 1T Organic Coconut Oil
    • 1 Large Banana
    • 3 cups of water

Blend

Drink over the next 20 minutes and enjoy about 1200-1300 calories of muscle building goodness!

------------------

This exclusive article (and others) can be found in the latest Wannabebig Serious About Muscle Newsletter - November 19th, 2010

You can sign up here - Wannabebig Newsletter Sign Up
    Last edited by Joe Black; 11-19-2010 at 05:48 AM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough View Post
    by Mike Scialabba
    I certainly understand how hard it can be to eat sometimes, especially when you're not a big appetite person in the first place
    Heh, it would be nice to have that problem. Having to eat like a 9 year old school girl and having the appetite to eat 2-3 pizzas every meal is where I'm at. Possibly I'm more bitter about it because I've been on a constant losing fat diet for around a year now, extended so long because of the learning curve of actually learning what I can and can't eat. Maybe I should try this once I finally get down far enough to start bulking back up. Holidays aren't going to help I bet, heh...

Codeguru

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough View Post
    by Mike Scialabba

• 2T All natural Peanut Butter
    • 1T Organic Coconut Oil
    Whats a "T"?
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else."

Upper case T is tablespoon. Lower case usually means teaspoon. That's a good catch though -- Tbsp and ts are more recognizable abbreviations
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Quote Originally Posted by Codeguru View Post
    Heh, it would be nice to have that problem. Having to eat like a 9 year old school girl and having the appetite to eat 2-3 pizzas every meal is where I'm at. Codeguru
    LOL I hear ya....
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal