Thread: 910 raw box squat just belt

Hybrid View

910 raw box squat just belt

Last edited by kingkong51; 12-04-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    Best Raw Squatter and Sponsored by the Best AtLarge Nutrition, Titan, and APT.

id give it a white. when are you going for the record?

Strong big boy! Very strong! Glad you are still posting vid. I love them.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

I love watching your videos! What an amazing display of strength and speed!!!

Wannabebig Member
    Hell yeah, nice damn squat

The best RAW squatter for sure!!! Can't wait to see you hit 1,000 at your next meet man, it's going to be insane! You definitely have the strength and size to do it!

Thanks fellas

your legs are gigantic rob, i think the next time you do a video you should do a side angle at the box height, then maybe people will stop saying you are high. you can see that if you draw a line back from his knee he is indeed parallel, but your legs are so big that it is hard to see.

well first of all its a video of him training. i know its been said 1000 times before but this guy always gets whites at the meets. so as long as he is hitting depth at meets whats the difference how he trains. im not "hanging off his nuts" the guy just had 910 pounds on his back sat down and stood back up. i dont care if it was a 2" range of motion thats f'in impressive to have that on his back. the guy is something like 410 lbs, so his legs are probably about 10X the size of mine or yours. which makes it look like it isnt parrellel.

Banned
    Impressive, at any depth, with 910 pounds on your back. Nice work, you are a man beast. The people complaining about your depth wouldn't even be able to hold that weight, much less sit down and stand back up.
    Last edited by mchicia1; 12-06-2010 at 11:51 AM.

Dr. Subtotal
    When are you competing next Rob?
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead
    http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132318

Satisfaction is the Death of Desire...

Quote Originally Posted by BloodandThunder View Post
    When are you competing next Rob?
    March 5th SPF Ironman

Here's the thing the powerlifters need to take from this... not just manhandling 910 in a belt, but also look back at some of the other training videos Rob has posted. This one was relatively quick and much smoother without that stall point he's had in the past.

We are roughly 14 weeks out from the meet... I had an old timer tell me one time that the strongest people are those who see and fix their weak points. Thats what Rob is doing.
    Finally ELITE @ SHW..

Single ply: 931 squat, 760 bench, 530 deadlift and 2180 total
    Multi ply: 960 squat, 770 bench, 550 deadlift and 2250 total.

The next stop: PRO total.

HOO's Gym: building the strongest gym in the South, one plate at a time.

Please in another thread post a video of your best squat. Don't hijack this one with your own personal agenda again. Bashing lifters and federations isn't the best way to start on here. We are done with you on this one and if you persist it will be dealt with. Don't want to hear anything else from you until it is your squat video attached with your real name. Anything else and you are gone. Thanks.

For now, I am just going to close this thread. Maybe we'll re-open it, but I am not dealing with this everytime Rob puts up a video of his squats. PM him with encouragement and head to Alabama to train with these guys if you think you know better.
    Last edited by joey54; 12-06-2010 at 02:00 PM.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just get under the bar!

Going to re-open. As others have stated, this is a training video posted by Rob to show where he is at in training. While some may have issues with depth and others may not, that isn't the point of the video being posted. Rob, regardless if you agree with the federation he competes in, has meet squats that rival good geared lifters. If there is nothing constructive to say, let it pass. Most people making comments are doing so more than likely because of issues they actually have with themselves. Friends of Rob, while I understand the desire to stick up for him, those comments do no favors either. Best to ignore the haters and move on as well. If comments are out of line here, or anywhere else for that matter, they will be deleted. You may get an infraction, and if it continues, you will be banned from the site. While we understand this is an open forum and people are free to speak their mind, in the end we are all lifters here in this community. For the most part, we are a tight knit group. There are more constructive ways to go about speaking one's mind then straight out bashing. And, when others question training techniques in the future, lets not get our panties in a bunch either. If you want to engage in a postive manner go ahead. If not, ignore. Now, enjoy Rob manhandling these weights!
    Last edited by joey54; 12-06-2010 at 06:20 PM.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just get under the bar!

damn, that is serious weight there! how much do you weigh off season and in meet, kingkong51? any goals for a 1k raw squat? that would be PL history right there

We are trying to keep threads open, but that only works if you guys play nice. Obviously some of you can't. I'll just delete all the worthless crap and close it myself.
    Last edited by Off Road; 12-06-2010 at 11:39 PM.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

I just had to add one thing. Rob, you thighs are incredibly big! You are truly a modern day Paul Anderson with a very similar build.