Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 124 days out from first competition

I weighed 210 this morning completely stripped down after showering.

I've weighed anywhere from 205-208 in the past few weeks. This can only mean one thing, I'm adding muscle!

I think its obvious I'm leaning out each week yet my weight is not going down. Now if only I had about 20 more weeks to keep this up I might do ok... lol

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

new photos aren't working
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Lets try this again...

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

Garden hoses in the forearms, new abs veins a-creepin' also. Good stuff, can't wait to see the show pics/hear the turnout
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

wow, awesome. That most muscular is killer
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Nice....great vascularity, jay.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Massive improvement over the last few weeks Jay can't wait to see the photos from when you're on stage
    Height 6ft 1"
    Current Weight 200lbs

Goal
    200lbs @ 10%bf

With a little from:
    WBB #1
    www.atlargenutrition.com
    EC Stack
    Advice from WBB members

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    DavyRen - All around nice guy. Respectful to the end.

Physqiue looks incredible, especially the legs. Just a few questions as I'm a similar height and weight to what you were before the cut. What's your arm size? And, as a tall fella, what exercise has worked best for your quads?

Thanks for comments guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Physqiue looks incredible, especially the legs. Just a few questions as I'm a similar height and weight to what you were before the cut. What's your arm size? And, as a tall fella, what exercise has worked best for your quads?
    My arms measure around 17 but havent measured in awhile. They're small... As for my quads, I stick to heavy squats. Right now the only exercises I've been doing are back sqauts and front squats for quads, as heavy as I can.

Just an update here. Things are getting rough. Working slave hours and lifting/cardio is killing me. Not only phyiscally, but mentally and emotionally. I'm a walking zombie. I fell into a depressed state last week- no motivation, moody as all hell, lethargic, didnt want to get out of bed. Just standing up and my legs would feel weak... So what did I do? I snapped and had a 24 hour binge session. Cookies, cakes, desserts, pop tarts, burgers, fries, half gallon of chocolate milk, half gallon of milk with cereal, cinnamon roles, ice cream, my mom's home made cherry pie, a pizza, etc. I'm talking 10K + cals of basically pure sugar. I gained about 15 lbs. I felt amazing, I felt happy again, mood was great, workouts were awesome for the next 2 days...

Fast forward a few days and its back to hell. I've lost all the weight and have leaned up more. But I feel horrible. And its not like I'm even close to show ready. I have a ton of fat on my stomach and lower back to lose yet... I cant imagine how I'm going to feel at about 4 percent bf...

I feel like a whiney little girl right now but man... Luckily I got my lifting taken care of this morning, I just got off work from a 12 hour shift and now I have a hour of cardio to do, sleep, then back at it. It just never ends...

One positive note, I have jackass 3 on dvd to watch while i bust out this cardio. Hopefully it will lighten my mood some

One last thing, I give the natty guys all the props in the world... Getting stage lean with basically no help at all? Man, you guys are the most hardcore of them all...

Anyway, so far this is the realities of my bodybuilding experience. Hopefully things pick up soon. Alex says he gets a boost about 4 weeks out. No idea where the **** a boost will be coming from but at-least I can have a little hope it MIGHT get better.

/can relate.

Bet you looked pretty stellar 6 hours into that bingefest!
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Quote Originally Posted by jAy_Dub View Post
    I snapped and had a 24 hour binge session. Cookies, cakes, desserts, pop tarts, burgers, fries, half gallon of chocolate milk, half gallon of milk with cereal, cinnamon roles, ice cream, my mom's home made cherry pie, a pizza, etc. I'm talking 10K + cals of basically pure sugar. I gained about 15 lbs. I felt amazing, I felt happy again, mood was great, workouts were awesome for the next 2 days...
    Talk about a binge, LOL! I just kept reading and reading through the list of foods. That sounded delicious.

What are your macro's and calories at right now? And your cardio per day/week?

At least you are getting closer and closer to the contest. I had days where I felt very lethargic and definitely know the feeling of being physically drained.

Have you thought of increasing calories a bit throughout the week? Maybe 1 day a week, refeeds or any of that?
    Journal http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...us-Consistency

Consistency is the key to success within this sport...