Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there great RAW powerlifters & bench pressers in USA?

Are there great RAW powerlifters & bench pressers in USA?

Hello. I'm Dmitry Kasatov, RAW benchpresser (best RAW bench press 280 kg (630 lb) in 125 kg weight category) and the organizer of plenty powerlifting competitions in Russia. 19 dec 2010 I organize the tournament WORLDLIFTING specially to invite the strongest athletes in RAW powerlifting to measure strength on one platform. This is the best way to find out the strongest man. I do count on American athletes, and I hope they will support me in this idea. In WORLDLIFTING is $14000 cash prize
    The strongest Russian powerlifting athlete, Andrey Malanichev is preparing to take part in WORLDLIFTING. You may watch all the applications on the web-site of our tournament http://worldlifting.com/. As well, Laszlo Mezaros considers his participation. I would remind you that he is a prize winner of EUROLIFTING 2010 in May.
    Besides, Andrey Kisel and other strong athletes from the Ukraine are planning to participate.
    Look at the battle of giants Holger Kurttroff & Sergey Mozeron EUROLIFTING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XORMCVqxdiQ
    It's enormous strength and fascinating clash!
    But of course, WORLDLIFTING can't be called so without athletes from the United States! If you really want to measure strength we look forward to seeing you!
    The strongest russians athletes want the fight with strongest american athletes! Without any federations and equipment. Only RAW power...
    RAW PRO WORLDLIFTING
    http://worldlifting.com/

TJW
    Will Belyaev and/or Konstantinovs be competing in this?

Dmitry,

We have a couple of very good raw lifters here. One, Eric Lilliebridge has over a 2,000 lbs raw total in the 275 lbs weight class at a very young age. You can read more about him here:http://atlargenutrition.com/eric_lilliebridge.php

Scott Yard is another impressive raw lifter and posts here regularly.

Finally, Stan Efferding is probably one of the best raw lifters on the planet right now.

I am curious, do you have funds to help a select few athletes travel to your meets?

Finally, we have big Rob Wilkerson who has a raw bench on par with yours and has squatted 950 lbs raw in a meet.

Chris
    Last edited by chris mason; 09-29-2010 at 02:24 PM.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

TJW
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Dmitry,

We have a couple of very good raw lifters here. One, Eric Lilliebridge has over a 2,000 lbs raw total in the 275 lbs weight class at a very young age. You can read more about him here:http://atlargenutrition.com/eric_lilliebridge.php

Scott Yard is another impressive raw lifter and posts here regularly.

Finally, Stan Efferding is probably one of the best raw lifters on the planet right now.

I am curious, do you have funds to help a select few athletes travel to your meets?

Finally, we have big Rob Wilkerson who has a raw bench on par with yours and has squatted 950 lbs raw in a meet.

Chris
    Don't forget about Ryan Celli! I looked on the site, and it's by formula I believe, so the lighter guys have a chance too.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorman2k6 View Post
    Don't forget about Ryan Celli! I looked on the site, and it's by formula I believe, so the lighter guys have a chance too.

GREAT point! How I spaced him I have no idea...

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by gatorman2k6 View Post
    Will Belyaev and/or Konstantinovs be competing in this?
    Belyaev - yes. Konstantinovs - no.
    RAW PRO WORLDLIFTING

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Dmitry,

Chris
    Yes, I have. If anybody from cool american RAW lifters ir bench pressers want fights in WORLDLIFTING than I can pay for his travel from USA to Moscow.
    RAW PRO WORLDLIFTING

TJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasat View Post
    Belyaev - yes. Konstantinovs - no.
    Awesome! I can't wait to see the videos.

Yes, I have. If anybody from cool american RAW lifters ir bench pressers want fights in WORLDLIFTING than I can pay for his travel from USA to Moscow.
    I sure hope someone from here takes advantage of this.

Wow, my ego hurts a bit, however, I have a 605 raw bench in competition. I think competing in Russia would be very cool. It's something I'd love to do one day, but getting time off during the school year can be very difficult for a teacher. It sounds like it's going to be incredible competition.
    Last edited by vdizenzo; 09-29-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Quote Originally Posted by vdizenzo View Post
    Wow, my ego hurts a bit.
    If it makes you feel any better, you were the first one that I thought of.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

Will it include accomodations?

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Will it include accomodations?
    I propose to discuss all the details in the personal correspondence.
    RAW PRO WORLDLIFTING

I wish I was stronger so I could come and fight you in raw powerlifting.

Look forward to seeing how the meet goes.
    Squat briefs only 625 @ 210
    Bench geared 525 @ 210
    Deadlift geared 650 @ 220

Captains of Crush #3

Building Mighty Mitts...

i hope stan efferding gets in on this..

as well as big rob & scott.. its a shame KK cant get in on it.. what do bolton's #s look like raw?
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

I propose to discuss all the details in the personal correspondence.
    LOL
    I propose you will receive a plan yellow envelope with all details Russia powerlift
    read quickly because envelope will self destruct in 5 of your minutes.

Kasat,
    whatever happened to Femis Lambrionidis? over a year ago he seemed like the next biggest thing from Russia, now we don't hear anything more about him.

Wow, my ego hurts a bit, however, I have a 605 raw bench in competition. I think competing in Russia would be very cool. It's something I'd love to do one day, but getting time off during the school year can be very difficult for a teacher. It sounds like it's going to be incredible competition.
    CRAP! You have to forgive me - my dad is in the hospital again and my brain is on zero..

Get out there to Russia! I would love to go there!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby Dad View Post
    Kasat,
    whatever happened to Femis Lambrionidis? over a year ago he seemed like the next biggest thing from Russia, now we don't hear anything more about him.
    I don't know, he was strongmen
    RAW PRO WORLDLIFTING

I don't know, he was strongmen

Not just Vinnie overlooked, but Robert Wilkerson. About 630ish raw bench and the biggest raw squat of all time at 975 post his journal here (Kingkong 51).
    Proudly Sponsored by Titan Support Systems Inc. and 'Monster Barbell'
    Training log: (Mastermonster's Quest For The Records)

Quote Originally Posted by mastermonster View Post
    Not just Vinnie overlooked, but Robert Wilkerson. About 630ish raw bench and the biggest raw squat of all time at 975 post his journal here (Kingkong 51).
    Meaning no disrespect to you as I've met many Russian lifters who I respect and admire, but will the judges all be Russian? I've competed in a few WPC World events and have seen several Russian judges really crucify lifters from particular countries. The U.S. being one. Don't get me wrong, I've seen other countries judges and ours in the past do the same. It should never happen, but unfortunately it does. So, will there be both eastern and western judges at the meet as there should be at an international meet to counter balance any bias; either conscious or unconscious? Ideally no 2 judges from the same country at the same time on the platform like happened at WPC Worlds on one of the days in 2008 in Florida. I'm sure assurances of that would make a trip to Russia much for attractive. I'd love to see it happen under those conditions.
    Last edited by mastermonster; 10-02-2010 at 10:59 AM. Reason: More info.

Meaning no disrespect to you as I've met many Russian lifters who I respect and admire, but will the judges all be Russian? I've competed in a few WPC World events and have seen several Russian judges really crucify lifters from particular countries. The U.S. being one. Don't get me wrong, I've seen other countries judges and ours in the past do the same. It should never happen, but unfortunately it does. So, will there be both eastern and western judges at the meet as there should be at an international meet to counter balance any bias; either conscious or unconscious? Ideally no 2 judges from the same country at the same time on the platform like happened at WPC Worlds on one of the days in 2008 in Florida. I'm sure assurances of that would make a trip to Russia much for attractive. I'd love to see it happen under those conditions.

Hello. I understand you. Really, there are new trend in russians WPC. The Judging in russians WPC 2003-2007 was very loyal for sportsmens. But IPF is more influential in Russia than WPC. And IPF sportsmens laughing at WPC rules. Than president of russians WPC decided to tighten the Judging. And russians WPC Judges at international competitions looks like the executioneres.
    As to my competitions - I myself an athlete and really understand all significance of smooth Judging. If any USA judges will be in WORLDLIFTING - welcome! If there will be not - it'sno problem. I have good 3 Judges, who are well understand that if their work is not satisfactory, then the foreign athletes do not come to us next time. And in EUROLIFTING they forgiving foreign athletes mistakes, but to the Russian athletes were a little tougher. We are quite adequate people. And my job is to make the most intense struggle on the WORLDLIFTING. And I'm very intresting in foreign athletes and their excellent results for it.
    Do you understand my poor English?
    RAW PRO WORLDLIFTING

Hello. I understand you. Really, there are new trend in russians WPC. The Judging in russians WPC 2003-2007 was very loyal for sportsmens. But IPF is more influential in Russia than WPC. And IPF sportsmens laughing at WPC rules. Than president of russians WPC decided to tighten the Judging. And russians WPC Judges at international competitions looks like the executioneres.
    As to my competitions - I myself an athlete and really understand all significance of smooth Judging. If any USA judges will be in WORLDLIFTING - welcome! If there will be not - it'sno problem. I have good 3 Judges, who are well understand that if their work is not satisfactory, then the foreign athletes do not come to us next time. And in EUROLIFTING they forgiving foreign athletes mistakes, but to the Russian athletes were a little tougher. We are quite adequate people. And my job is to make the most intense struggle on the WORLDLIFTING. And I'm very intresting in foreign athletes and their excellent results for it.
    Do you understand my poor English?
    Yes. That's a very good response. I don't think any of our top lifters need forgiving judging or want it. Just fair and even across the board. I wouldn't want to know that a Russian lifter was being judged any tighter than me or vice versa. As long as every lifter is judged the same, that's all any lifter should expect. Thanks for your response. Our best vs. Russia's, as well as the rest of the world's best; would surely be a great event. I'm just a pretty good old master's lifter, but I'd love to see how this matchup of the best of the best would pan out. Good luck with the event!

...Good luck with the event!
    Thank you!
    If it will be intresting for you... There are several TV reportages from the competitions that i organized:
    NUTRASPORT 2009 Part 1
    ZAPSIB 2008 Part 2 look at the amount of viewers!
    EUROLIFTING 2010/
    CHAMPIONS NIGHT 2007
    Last edited by Kasat; 10-03-2010 at 03:16 AM.
    RAW PRO WORLDLIFTING

Some features of my competition are a very precise schedule, quality equipment for a workout and adequate referees.
    May be loyal referees, but not to the point of absurdity.
    RAW PRO WORLDLIFTING

Very interesting stuff. I am certainly looking into this. Thanks for the info Kasat.

Adam Hires