Hey gang,

Quick bio, my names Kyle, and I'm 22 years old. I've been a member here at WBB since summer 2006, but stopped frequenting as often since I left for college that fall. The countless hours I spent on this website gathering information led me to pursue my bachelors in Kinesiology, which I obtained Fall 2010 from the University of Minnesota. I am currently a personal trainer in St. Paul, and have been doing that since March 2010.

I've been through a lot of ups and downs in life, and recently I've found discovered a passion for bodybuilding. I've always been more of a strength guy, but since I started working with my trainer in August 2010 who emphasized lower intensity, higher volume training - I haven't turned back. Since August, I've thrown up several times in the gym and I've lifted until tears were coming out of my eyes in the middle of a set on multiple occasions. My mental toughness has never been challenged the way it has these past few months. The satisfaction I feel after workouts like this is unrivaled by any other emotion I've ever had.

I've come to realize over the years (and stealing the idea from Henry Rollins "Iron and the Soul" article) that friends, and girls for that matter, may come and go... but the weight room will ALWAYS be there. I've been through some good times, and some dark, dark times as well. The weight room has never left me, and the weight room has never let me down. I plan on dedicating 2011 to The Iron. I plan on shutting my mouth, opening up my ears, and listening to each and every lesson The Iron has to offer me.

In May of 2012, I plan on competing in Mr. Natural Minnesota. I will give it ALL i have, so I can not fail. I will not fail. This is the path I have chosen. Welcome to the beginning of my journey, and I hope to see you on the other side!