Thread: YO!

YO!

Hey its been awhile since ive been on! Started working and going to school full time. Good thing my work has a gym!! They have all the equipment i coulda ever wanted!!! I just started working out there this week didnt wanna hit it alone so i got a few co workers to go with. What im asking is I wanna have a goal to hit by my birthday JULY 17th! ill be 20 and I was trying to get opinions on if Its possible to hit a 200 with abs by then when i weigh 178 now! Ive gained a few pounds! Someone yesterday was doin abs yesterday and i was like u workin for these?? n flipped my shirt up lol anyway im done bein a snob hahahahaha anyway

200 lbs by july and and suggestions so what food and maybe a supplement i should take other than creatine because i had a bad reaction to it... boo..

Also maybe some help with my training cause i can only work out at work mon/thurs/fri cause i have to run to night class tues/wendsday...

I know this post is vague but just help me reach my goal through nutrition supplement and training!! THANKS!!!
    -Luke

6'0"
    Im eating like an ANIMAL training like a hell raiser and hoping to be as big as possible...
    I just want the girls to say WOW!

Someone yesterday was doin abs yesterday and i was like u workin for these?? n flipped my shirt up lol anyway im done bein a snob hahahahaha anyway
    What a helpful gesture.
    This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy - George Bernard Shaw

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinMcK View Post
    What a helpful gesture.
    Agreed. That was an incredibly douchey move.

I woulda never done it if i wasnt friends with the dude... Hes a cool guy he laughed and said can i lick i was like ummmm yea sure so it was cool Alright stop callin me a douche n help me !! lol
    -Luke

6'0"
    Im eating like an ANIMAL training like a hell raiser and hoping to be as big as possible...
    I just want the girls to say WOW!

Learn some etiquette. Read the stickies. You've obviously never taken the time to educate yourself much. We're not going to coach an arrogant kid who isn't first willing to put in his own legwork. Do some reading. Lots.

With regard to your main question. The answer is unless your abs are really distinct right now you'll likely not gain 22lbs in 5 months and still have presentable ones. If you're lucky and do things right maybe somewhat still visible.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54