I try to maintain all sets in a range of 6-8 reps unless otherwise stated, if I see I cant hit this range (sometimes I start heavy and go down), I don't count the set.

The main goal is to simulate every functional movement possible. Its the general movement I have been trying to target not a specific exercise. I've been doing this for approx 6 weeks now and I seem to be having good results, just looking for more input. I tend to stay with a routine for 8-12 weeks then do some major changes, so as I am either at the half way mark or nearing the end I was just looking for some additional input before I change it up.

Monday-
3x Front squats
3x seated calf raise (12 - 15)
3x dumbbell lunges
2x leg raises (20+)
3x Leg press

Tuesday-
3x bench press
3x military press
2x overhand curls
2x underhand curls
3x incline bench press
3x push ups (failure) thinking of swapping to chest dips

Thursday-
3x deadlift
3x shrugs
3x romanian dead lift
3x barbell lunges (weight held overhead)
In theory I would like to do some cleans and/or push press on this day but I seldom have the energy for the explosive movements after all the deads

Friday-
3x pull up
3x barbell rows
2x overhand overhead barbell tricep extension
2x underhand overhead tricep extension
3x pulldowns at approx 45 degrees
3x pullovers usually on a machine, it seems easier on my elbows.

I read something about static contraction excersizes being useful and very low time duration so I have been attempting to work them in on the day opposite where I'm working.

Mon - static contraction for traps and grip strength
Tues - Barbell row, tricep, and pullup
Thurs - leg press, calf
Fri - bench press, military press, bicep

I make it though my workouts pretty well, biggest issue is on thursday I don't have the explosiveness to maintain my form properly for cleans and push press. My recovery times have been such that I feel I can warrant a second day for chest and back work. I was actually hoping the static contraction would fill that void but i don't have much experience with it.

Anyway, looking for opinions on:
A) Am I just doing too much in general?
B) Should I mix up the lower body and upper body exercises to be more evenly split between press/pull and glutes/quads?
C)Is static contraction enough alternate stimulation to the main focus of the day?

Also I realize I dont have much ab work in place, main reason for that is that my abs seem to get sufficient work from all the stabilization they are doing through the week.