Thread: First "healthy" grocery list and lifter-friendly meals

I AM the highlight reel... Owens14's Avatar

First "healthy" grocery list and lifter-friendly meals

Alright let me start off by saying it feels so great to be back lifting. I've missed the feeling your body and mind have when you start lifting regularly. Anyways, my trainings been going great after a year or so break. Now its time for the next step to getting my muscles big and my gut small(er) I've been moved out for about half a year, I'm 19 and really don't know a whole helluva lot about cooking and what ways of preparation are most healthy, I do know however a have a miracle tool in my george foreman grill. So what do I need to syock up on to continue my muscle growth while also shrink my gut? I really need pretty simple meals and cheap would really help as well. Thanks for the help guys.
    Everyone has a dream, it's those who put an extreme amount of effort, thought, dedication, time, and heart into their dream that no longer have a dream, they have a reality...

As of 10/2011 @225lbs
    Squat- 405
    Bench- 325
    Deadlift- 440

accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

I AM the highlight reel... Owens14's Avatar
    Exactly what I was looking for. I looked right passed it in the sticky I guess. Much appreciated man.
    Everyone has a dream, it's those who put an extreme amount of effort, thought, dedication, time, and heart into their dream that no longer have a dream, they have a reality...

As of 10/2011 @225lbs
    Squat- 405
    Bench- 325
    Deadlift- 440