Quote Originally Posted by krazylarry View Post
hahah its under my twitter where I talk about how bad my life is, and how much I drink and party on the weekend with orange duck faced girls who's name's i don't know but want to be my best friend because I have bottle service...
Hah!!! Thats fuckin' gold.

Seriously though, I never understood training to deal with people who don't know what they are doing in a fight. 3 months of decent instruction in any combat sport and chances are you will be able to handle 90%+ of the people on the planet. Time should be spent learning how to deal with the 1%, fighters, or freakishly large, strong guys.
Thing is about those 1%... they're the only ones that dont go around picking fights. Funny how the other 99% never seem to figure that one out...

Saw the 2-plate reps... thats wicked. Next up, 3 reps. Or you could push-press it for 8 reps and get a place at THE table...