Thread: Finished WBB 1.1, took a month off (oops), what program now?

Wannabebig New Member

Finished WBB 1.1, took a month off (oops), what program now?

I finished WBB 1.1 about a month and a half ago and since then kinda fell off track. Was out of the country for a while, had a screwed up work schedule and a job that stressed me out, etc. etc. excuse, excuse. Anyway, I'm still struggling with trying to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time but more importantly, I'm trying to figure out what program I should start. I messed up by taking so much time off and when I go into the gym without a routine, its just feel pointless. Any suggestions? I need a new program to stick to but I don't know if I'm too out of practivce to go to WBB 2. Any other suggested programs?

Any reason you don't want to do 1.1 again?

Quote Originally Posted by Praemonstrator View Post
    I finished WBB 1.1 about a month and a half ago and since then kinda fell off track. Was out of the country for a while, had a screwed up work schedule and a job that stressed me out, etc. etc. excuse, excuse. Anyway, I'm still struggling with trying to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time but more importantly, I'm trying to figure out what program I should start. I messed up by taking so much time off and when I go into the gym without a routine, its just feel pointless. Any suggestions? I need a new program to stick to but I don't know if I'm too out of practivce to go to WBB 2. Any other suggested programs?
    This has happened to me a few times (mostly due to injuries). I've always just dropped the weights back a bit, and restarted the same workout plan. This way you can track how much you lost, and how quickly it takes to get it back.
    Does this pose make my camera look big?

"We're not as good as we want to be, we're not as good as we should be, but thank God we're not as bad as we used to be..."

Wannabebig New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tom183 View Post
    Any reason you don't want to do 1.1 again?
    Not Necessarily. I just wasn't sure if restarting 1.1 was recommended or if that's a program that should be finished and then move on to something else. I'm not opposed to starting it again. I made some decent gains, just not what I had hoped for, but that should be expected since I wasn't taking in as many calories as needed. I'm stuck in that spot where I can't decide if I should be focusing on building muscle or cutting fat and having a tough time trying to see good results while doing both at the same time.

Wannabebig New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iplan View Post
    This has happened to me a few times (mostly due to injuries). I've always just dropped the weights back a bit, and restarted the same workout plan. This way you can track how much you lost, and how quickly it takes to get it back.
    I think that sounds like good advice. I guess I just wanted to hear someone else suggest that its what I should be doing. Thanks for the advice!

I am going to get rid of those programs soon. They really are too simplistic and not the best. I had nothing to do with their design.

I would suggest you consider something else, perhaps HCT-12 or my DT training program (most recent article on the site).

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!