Thread: Building

Building

what was previously my 'bulking' phase has transformed into my 'building' phase, (i think that bulking sounds slap-dash whereas bulking sounds more structured) and have been pretty impressed with the results i have seen, biceps arnt growing as i would like but u always get stubborn parts. the thing is bodyfat.

i accept that you have to gain it, but it seems to be gathering around my rear and very little anywhere else, this is good 4 my abs but as far as my rear is concerned it pretty worrying about how i will lose it, come cutting (some time away)

is this genetic or is it related to what i am doing? your views appreciated
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

so you have a fat ass

genetics play a factor in where we deposit fat I think. What I do know is you cannot fat reduce. You either add bodyfat or lower it.

So theres not much you can do. Just hope you have a lean ass when you diet lol
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

its not that its fat, i mean im only 175lbs 6ft 1 but it seems to be bigger(fat wise) than anywhere else on my body, i mean im lean everywhere else.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    you'll gain size everywhere, you probably already are, just the ass out-shines it all