The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

AtLarge Nutrition new product! Nitrean+ --- Nitrean supercharged!

So, how do you improve upon the best product of its kind on the market? That is the question we had to ask ourselves when we decided to add an improved version of our best-selling protein supplement Nitrean.

Nitreanís unique protein blend (whey, casein, and egg proteins) has been integral to its being chosen as the Best Protein for Men for the past 3 years by Menís Health Magazine (08,09, and 2010). The blend makes Nitrean superior because it provides for the best net retention and utilization of any protein supplement heretofore available. Itís good, real good, but we wanted to offer our customers a choice of something even better. The question was how to do it?

The answer is embodied in our newest product, Nitrean+. Nitrean+ is, in a nutshell, a supercharged version of Nitrean. This supercharged effect is a result of two significant differences. Nitrean+ still retains Nitreanís award winning backbone of 3 fractions of whey, casein, and egg proteins, but it takes that backbone and optimizes it with the inclusion of significantly more whey isolate per serving and most importantly, a class leading 5g of leucine per serving. Leucine, a branched chain amino acid, has been shown (at doses of less than 5g) to stimulate protein synthesis (the creation of new protein) to an equivalent degree as that of complete proteins. Nitrean+ stimulates protein synthesis better than any protein supplement AND it provides the amino acids over an extended period needed to take proper advantage of it.

Nitrean isnít going anywhere, but if you want up the ante a bit give its big brother Nitrean+ a try! Available NOW only at AtLargeNutrition.com.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Ė Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wow, this is excellent news. Leucine is highly recommended by so many authorities in the nutrition world. Portman and Ivy discuss it in Nutrent Timing and more recently Kiefer strongly encourages the use of Leucine. Well done Chris. I can't wait to try it

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

That is very exciting. I can't wait to try it out.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Ė Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I like the flavor a bit better. It has a stronger chocolate flavor and is sweeter than regular Nitrean.