Thread: AtLarge Nutrition new product! Nitrean+ --- Nitrean supercharged!

AtLarge Nutrition new product! Nitrean+ --- Nitrean supercharged!

So, how do you improve upon the best product of its kind on the market? That is the question we had to ask ourselves when we decided to add an improved version of our best-selling protein supplement Nitrean.

Nitrean’s unique protein blend (whey, casein, and egg proteins) has been integral to its being chosen as the Best Protein for Men for the past 3 years by Men’s Health Magazine (08,09, and 2010). The blend makes Nitrean superior because it provides for the best net retention and utilization of any protein supplement heretofore available. It’s good, real good, but we wanted to offer our customers a choice of something even better. The question was how to do it?

The answer is embodied in our newest product, Nitrean+. Nitrean+ is, in a nutshell, a supercharged version of Nitrean. This supercharged effect is a result of two significant differences. Nitrean+ still retains Nitrean’s award winning backbone of 3 fractions of whey, casein, and egg proteins, but it takes that backbone and optimizes it with the inclusion of significantly more whey isolate per serving and most importantly, a class leading 5g of leucine per serving. Leucine, a branched chain amino acid, has been shown (at doses of less than 5g) to stimulate protein synthesis (the creation of new protein) to an equivalent degree as that of complete proteins. Nitrean+ stimulates protein synthesis better than any protein supplement AND it provides the amino acids over an extended period needed to take proper advantage of it.

Nitrean isn’t going anywhere, but if you want up the ante a bit give its big brother Nitrean+ a try! Available NOW only at AtLargeNutrition.com.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just oredered a tub, was about to make a nitrean order anyway

This is excellent news boys and girls. So many excellent minds in nutrition highly recommend Leucine supplementation. To have it already in Nitrean is a slam dunk!

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Is this one necessary if one is taking BCAA+?

Great news Chris. Great to see you guys constantly taking strides to give the lifter the best products available.
    Best raw meet lifts
    Squat:765 with wraps. / 700 raw with out wraps
    Bench: 525
    Deadlift: 755
    Total: Raw with wraps: 2000. with out wraps: 1925

Best lifts Equipped
    1050, 840, 715. Total: 2605

Representing AtLarge Nutrition and EliteFTS

Just curious, but if the selling point of Leucine is that it can, on its own, stimulate protein synthesis as much as a complete protein... why would adding it to an already complete protein make any difference? I mean, is there evidence that it's cumulative?
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

I'm excited about this but I have 2 questions:

1) Is there going to be a multi-unit discount? Typically getting a slightly better price from the multi-unit discount plus having an effectively lower shipping cost from getting ordering several units at a time is a big part of what helps me justify spending more money to buy ALN products.

2) I noticed regular Chocolate Nitrean is no longer on the site. Is it out of stock or is it being replaced by Nitrean+? Also In general I notice you pull products off the site temporarily when they are out of stock. I think it would be better if you just showed the item on your product page still but just listed it as out of stock. I always see threads here saying "Oh no, why did you stop selling X!?!" It seems like its confusing to people.
    Stefan
    Height: 6'4 - Weight: 235 lbs - Age: 31
    DL: 530 x 1
    Squat: 355 x 1
    Bench: 350 x 1

There is evidence that proteins with greater amounts of leucine provide a more potent stimulus for synthesis, yes. So, that is one reason to include a large dose with a complete protein. The other reason I did it is because Nitrean's blend provides for an extended release (if you will) of the substrate amino acids to fuel, or make better use of the enhanced synthesis.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by SMK41 View Post
    I'm excited about this but I have 2 questions:

1) Is there going to be a multi-unit discount? Typically getting a slightly better price from the multi-unit discount plus having an effectively lower shipping cost from getting ordering several units at a time is a big part of what helps me justify spending more money to buy ALN products.

2) I noticed regular Chocolate Nitrean is no longer on the site. Is it out of stock or is it being replaced by Nitrean+? Also In general I notice you pull products off the site temporarily when they are out of stock. I think it would be better if you just showed the item on your product page still but just listed it as out of stock. I always see threads here saying "Oh no, why did you stop selling X!?!" It seems like its confusing to people.
    Chocolate regular Nitrean is coincidentally out of stock, not purposely, trust me. A supplier for regular Nitrean has been having some issues as of late and that has caused the inventory issues we are experiencing.

I agree about the site, but have yet to figure out how to do that with the shop software.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Chocolate regular Nitrean is coincidentally out of stock, not purposely, trust me. A supplier for regular Nitrean has been having some issues as of late and that has caused the inventory issues we are experiencing.

I agree about the site, but have yet to figure out how to do that with the shop software.

Do you have an answer on multi-unit discounts for Nitrean+? I was planning on ordering some more Nitrean within the next month anyway so I'm debating if I should try this instead.

Also flavor wise, does it pretty much taste just like regular chocolate Nitrean?
    Stefan
    Height: 6'4 - Weight: 235 lbs - Age: 31
    DL: 530 x 1
    Squat: 355 x 1
    Bench: 350 x 1

Quote Originally Posted by SMK41 View Post
    Do you have an answer on multi-unit discounts for Nitrean+? I was planning on ordering some more Nitrean within the next month anyway so I'm debating if I should try this instead.

Also flavor wise, does it pretty much taste just like regular chocolate Nitrean?
    No multiple unit discount for the product. It is only $3 more than regular Nitrean. I kept the per unit price as reasonable as possible, but can't offer multi-unit discounts.

No, it is a totally new flavor. I personally like it better. It is much sweeter and has a stronger chocolate flavor.

I just got mine earlier this week, it seems to mix even better than regular nitrean and kinda tastes like the marshmellows in count chocula.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu36 View Post
    I just got mine earlier this week, it seems to mix even better than regular nitrean and kinda tastes like the marshmellows in count chocula.
    I'll take that as a thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by Wu36 View Post
    I am looking forward to trying it, regular Nitrean already tastes great in my opinion.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 218 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Wannabebig Member
    Chris, can you share what the ratio/fraction of whey-isolate to casein is in Nitrean+? What is it in regular Nitrean?
    Last edited by arctic; 05-02-2011 at 07:13 AM.

I got mine in last week and just started using it a few days ago. Kind of reminds me of chocolate maximus taste wise. Regular NItrean mixed well but this stuff mixes great, i haven't had any clumps yet. I mix it with water and Ice in a shaker cup. Thumbs up from me.

Quote Originally Posted by covpride View Post
    I got mine in last week and just started using it a few days ago. Kind of reminds me of chocolate maximus taste wise. Regular NItrean mixed well but this stuff mixes great, i haven't had any clumps yet. I mix it with water and Ice in a shaker cup. Thumbs up from me.
    Awesome! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by arctic View Post
    Chris, can you share what the ratio/fraction of whey-isolate to casein is in Nitrean+? What is it in regular Nitrean?
    I don't wish to share exact ratios, but there is about 20% more isolate in Nitrean+.

I love the new taste!! Also I'm a spoon mixer and this formula mixes better than ever. I dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mutaffis View Post
    I am looking forward to trying it, regular Nitrean already tastes great in my opinion.
    Same here, once I get close to needing a tub im ordering some
    My Training Log
    My YouTube page
    Training by Tone Barbaccio
    New Dimensions Wellness & Education

Best geared meet @ 242
    1030SQ, 640BP, 685DL and 2355 total
    Best raw meet w/sleeves @ 242
    665SQ, 440BP, 727DL and 1815 total
    Best raw meet w/sleeves @ 275
    700SQ, 452BP, 722DL and 1874 total

Sponsored By:

10/20/Life
    Vanilla Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by stanton View Post
    I love the new taste!! Also I'm a spoon mixer and this formula mixes better than ever. I dig it!
    Awesome! Nice avatar by the way .

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Nice avatar by the way .
    I think all the moderators should have that avatar
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

Not sure if I'll get an answer on this since it's an older thread, but I was wondering about when (best time) to take Nitrean+. According to my research, it looks like the best time to take Leucine is immediately after working out (PWO). I want to take advantage of the current sale, but am not looking for a PWO protein. Is Nitrean+ a good all around protein, or should I just stick with Nitrean. Thanks.
    m/37/5'10/194

Back Squat 435lbs
    Shoulder Press 195lbs
    Deadlift 505lbs
    Bench Press 315lb