Thread: Opticen Vs Other Proteins

Wannabebig Member

Opticen Vs Other Proteins

I was reading a Men's Health Mag and it talked about what protein supplement you should get. And it mentioned to get the ones that are low in Carbs and Fat.... eg. Gold Standard Whey

I noticed the Opticen has a good amount of fat and carbs... I dont want to get all big, i want to get lean muscles? should i stop using Opticen? or should I just take less servings after workout which means less protein?

I am looking to do take protein as a meal replacement and post workout. should i stick it out with opticen to see what results i get or jump on something like gold standard

any thoughtS? thanks

It doesn't matter what, it matters how much. Foods and supplements don't inherently make you gain or lose weight.

If opticen is used in a reduced calorie diet it will support fat loss and muscle retention very well.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Meal replacement shakes SHOULD have fats and carbs since the meal that they are replacing will have them too. If you just want protein without all the fats and carbs, then check out Nitrean.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member

Opticen for meal replacement and Nitrean for post work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    Meal replacement shakes SHOULD have fats and carbs since the meal that they are replacing will have them too. If you just want protein without all the fats and carbs, then check out Nitrean.
    Like I said i'm not trying to get bigger. Im about 6'1, 210 pounds... im lean for the most part but lacking cuts. should i use Nitrean for post work out to avoid the fat and carb or just stick with Opticen...

Im pretty new to the supplement world and lifting. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yesitsyez View Post
    Like I said i'm not trying to get bigger. Im about 6'1, 210 pounds... im lean for the most part but lacking cuts. should i use Nitrean for post work out to avoid the fat and carb or just stick with Opticen...

Im pretty new to the supplement world and lifting. thanks
    Supplements are meant to supplement your diet, if you are looking to replace a meal with a balanced shake then I would go with Opticen. If you are simply looking to increase your protein intake then I would go with Nitrean.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 220 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com