The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

arm routine, who tried it and did it work?

well? It has been a month. Who tried it?
    my other favorite forum! Check it out!

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

What arm routine?
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Chris's article I assume.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

I am noticing that those who are going to/in the process of trying it are perverting the routine. They are trying to incorporate it with other routines. I cannot emphasize enough, this will ruin the results. A bare minimum of exercise must be performed for the rest of the body! Please, if you are going to give it a go, follow it EXACTLY!

I noticed this too. People are asking if they can incorporate it with the wbb1 or wbb2 routine. I just skimmed over the article (im cutting so im not going to be doing it right now) and it was pretty clear to me that it should be done by itself. You actually wrote out a whole routine in the article.

BUMP, is anyone trying it?
    my other favorite forum! Check it out!

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/

I'm doing the arm routine with WW1 routine right now for 2 1/2 weeks. My arms grew about 1/3 of an inch, but i was sick for a week and a half, lost some weight but the program seems to be working.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

I would try it, but dont want to stop the rest of my routine to gain arm size :-\

Originally posted by RussianRocket
    I'm doing the arm routine with WW1 routine right now for 2 1/2 weeks. My arms grew about 1/3 of an inch, but i was sick for a week and a half, lost some weight but the program seems to be working.

LOL......People here just don't read sometimes.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

What? I can't try a routine now? j/k
    Just trying out the routine sure i didn't follow it exactly but hey! it still worked

Wannabebig New Member

pos supersetting

I have been looking through all of the posts on this topic with the search fuction just so I don't waste anyones time..
    I already do arm days by themselves and have been super setting a bicep lift going right into a tricep lift.

My question...would anyone see a problem with doing this with this arm routine.

Thanks
    " The two best things in life ...HUMPING AND PUMPING" Arnold!

3 years lifting/ 2 with full understanding of diet and sleep,

Start
    140 lbs, 5% bf(track/xcoutry 5yrs) bench-bb 95 for 6 ,curl bb 65 for 8, squat 135 for 8, pullups bw-7, military-damn near non existant, used 25 lb db.

Now
    195 10%(guess)bf Bench-bb 225 for sets of 8, curl-bb 145X4 close bench- 205x8, dips +90 x6, squat 315 for 3, deads-need work 305 for 6, pull upsets of 8 at bw, bent rows, 225 for 6, dumbell row 120's for 8. Military press 155 for sets of 6.

NJIcehouse- you're going to add the arm routine to your curent arm workout or replace?

Wannabebig New Member
    I am planning on replacing the routine I was using. I currently superset bi's and tri's. For example.. I would do a set of barbell curls..then do a set of skull crushers, do that for 3 sets, then do preacher and pushdowns for 3, then incline curl with french press for 3, then hammers with one arm pushdowns for 3 sets, all relativly higher reps..like in the 8 to 12 range.(* I do realize that this is thought by many to be over kill, I did get some gains for I have only done it for maybe a month and a half now, but I wanted to switch to this due to all of the reading I have done. )
    I appreciate the reply, I just had my arm workout on tuesday and tried the one given by chris, I did Barbell Curl...reps from 4 to 8 to failure..then went to heavy push downs for reps of 4 to 8, rest for 2 to 3 mintues, then did it again. For my Third set I did incline curls and skull crushers for 2 sets..to failure same rep range, and finally I did one good set of hammers with french press to failure.
    At the end of this work out I had such an incredible pump and it like such a better work out then when I was doing 4 excersises with 3 sets a piece,. I am sticking with this one!
    " The two best things in life ...HUMPING AND PUMPING" Arnold!

3 years lifting/ 2 with full understanding of diet and sleep,

Start
    140 lbs, 5% bf(track/xcoutry 5yrs) bench-bb 95 for 6 ,curl bb 65 for 8, squat 135 for 8, pullups bw-7, military-damn near non existant, used 25 lb db.

Now
    195 10%(guess)bf Bench-bb 225 for sets of 8, curl-bb 145X4 close bench- 205x8, dips +90 x6, squat 315 for 3, deads-need work 305 for 6, pull upsets of 8 at bw, bent rows, 225 for 6, dumbell row 120's for 8. Military press 155 for sets of 6.