Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results

Results

i bought the HCT-12 pack, im torn because i love the opticen but i tried the results this morning for the first time ( i already had a pre workout drink) ... and YUK !!!!

Anyone else have any comments on the results creatine drink? maybe if i hear some folks saying how good it does the job i can stomach the stuff...
    Last edited by Auzzie; 03-15-2011 at 07:55 AM.
    28yrs old, 6"1
    Stats: Start | Current | Goal
    Bench: 186lb | 226lb | 235lb
    Squat: 180lb | 273lb | 360lb
    Dead: 215lb | 319lb | 405lb
    MY LOG ~ 313 DAYS

It is awesome stuff. After just a couple of weeks I added several reps to my top sets on every lift. That's a big jump.

As for taste, I've never taken it alone. I always mix it in my vanilla Nitrean shakes with milk, and I think it tastes pretty good that way.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Primal Power Systems
    I mix it with Nitrean also. Trust me get past the taste it will increase your lifts.
    Adrian Larsen-
    711lbs bench single ply
    Primal Power Systems
    ELITE TRAINING EXTREME PERFORMANCE

AT LARGE NUTRITION

Ken Anderson
    Anderson Powerlifting
    WBB Journal - http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...n-Training-Log

Tastes fine to me. And I'm with the other, mixed with vanilla nitrean it tastes very good.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Auzzie View Post
    i bought the HCT-12 pack, im torn because i love the opticen but i tried the results this morning for the first time ( i already had a pre workout drink) ... and YUK !!!!

Anyone else have any comments on the results creatine drink? maybe if i hear some folks saying how good it does the job i can stomach the stuff...
    I always found it quite repulsive as well, but I did always have good gains from it.

I'm taking Results and I don't like the tropical flavor. But I found if I use 12+oz instead of 8 or 10, and use lukewarm water, it is a lot easier to deal with. Even if it tasted horrible it is a huge help on my later sets so I would still take it. But diluting it and not using cold water makes it just mildly unpleasant rather than disgusting.

I tried the old formula of results and could barely stand drinking it. I'm on my 2nd tub of the new formula though and the flavor is 1000% better. It's not as delicious as Chocolate Nitrean or Opticen, but it isn' bad for a preworkout drink. I typically drink it with 10oz of cold water by itself. I just find you need to make sure you keep swirling the cup between sips to keep the powder from settling.
    Stefan
    Height: 6'4 - Weight: 235 lbs - Age: 31
    DL: 530 x 1
    Squat: 355 x 1
    Bench: 350 x 1

Quick question, lable states to store in refridgerator if storing for extended period of time. I'll begin using it tomorrow, and use it daily, would I need to do this, or just store it with the rest of my supplements?

I keep mine in the cubbard and never have issues.

I like the taste. I do mix mine with BCAAS and nitrean often too though.

As for results, I can vouch for the product. I see a drop off in performance if Im not taking it regularly.
    Best raw meet lifts
    Squat:765 with wraps. / 700 raw with out wraps
    Bench: 525
    Deadlift: 755
    Total: Raw with wraps: 2000. with out wraps: 1925

Best lifts Equipped
    1050, 840, 715. Total: 2605

Representing AtLarge Nutrition and EliteFTS

Thanks Scott, I'll just keep it with the rest of my supps.

Quote Originally Posted by covpride View Post
    Quick question, lable states to store in refridgerator if storing for extended period of time. I'll begin using it tomorrow, and use it daily, would I need to do this, or just store it with the rest of my supplements?
    \

We had a shelf-life issue a while back which we have pretty much resolved. The fridge is a failsafe which will keep it fresh.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Oh, and as for the flavor, I like it. Actually, a fair number of people like it. The ingredients in RESULTS at the potent dosing we use are very hard to make palatable. With that said, I think we have done a solid job. In addition, the results from the product are worth it even if you don't care for the flavor. I promise you that.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Oh, and as for the flavor, I like it. Actually, a fair number of people like it. The ingredients in RESULTS at the potent dosing we use are very hard to make palatable. With that said, I think we have done a solid job. In addition, the results from the product are worth it even if you don't care for the flavor. I promise you that.
    Definitely the important part.

For what its worth, here is some recent personal experience I've had with Results. I've been on a cut since christmas. I've dropped about 12 lbs in the past 13 weeks and my strength has obviously been suffering since I was eating at +500-750 calories the past few months and now i'm eating -500 (so over a 1000 calorie swing). I've been taking Results a little over a month and managed to pull a 10 lbs PR in deadlift yesterday (435x1). I'm not saying it's 100% attributed to Results, but I believe the combination of Results+Nitrean has really helped me out a lot with my recovery and energy/endurance during workouts.
    Stefan
    Height: 6'4 - Weight: 235 lbs - Age: 31
    DL: 530 x 1
    Squat: 355 x 1
    Bench: 350 x 1

well there's one thing no one can complain about, a direct line between the product's creator/seller and the consumer! I promise to take my results every non-workout day till its gone to give it a fair chance!
    28yrs old, 6"1
    Stats: Start | Current | Goal
    Bench: 186lb | 226lb | 235lb
    Squat: 180lb | 273lb | 360lb
    Dead: 215lb | 319lb | 405lb
    MY LOG ~ 313 DAYS

Took it for the first time today. Just here to comment on taste, to me it was pretty good. I mixed it with about 18oz of water, might cut that back a bit, but thought it was pretty tasty myself. Looking forward to hitting some PRs in the future

I just put in an order for another tub of Results and some chocolate Nitrean. I am getting more and more used to the taste. Swishing it around between gulps helps.

Banned
    Yuck?
    The first time I tried results, I was fairly happy with the taste and I'm normally not much of a "tropical punch" flavor kind-of-guy. Now I crave the taste along with the tingling sensation and pump it gives me. And as others have mentioned, it's especially good when mixed with nitrean (even just a little spike really kicks it up).
    Oh, and it seems to produce the "results" it claims to so far so I'm hooked

It's weird because I got a jug of red when it was first introduced and had no problem with it. Second jug of red tasted like pure salt, and Chris replaced it for me with orange. For me the orange was bad enough to make me nauseous, so I gave up on it. I requested a sample of the new flavoring last time I ordered Nitrean, and it didn't set well either. I really wish I could stomach it.

Wannabebig Member
    I'm not particularly a fan of the taste of Results either, but I found if I mix in BCAA+ with it, it's actually pretty darn good. I'm going to give Vanilla Nitrean a try on my next order, so I will definitely give it a try mixing it with that.

Has anyone tried to mix Results with Chocolate Nitrean? Curious on how that would taste, but not brave enough to try.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered before and I know what the label says, however, will RESULTS be as effective if it's taken immediately post workout?
    5'10", 170lbs, 10% bf

Bench:255 Squat:295 Dead:400
    Snatch:145 C&J: 205
    Chin-Up: +135 Dip: +100
    Max Pull-Ups: 44

CrossFit Lv. 1, ACE-CPT

You want our weapons!? Come and get them!

Quote Originally Posted by KingWilder View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked and answered before and I know what the label says, however, will RESULTS be as effective if it's taken immediately post workout?
    Yes, I wrote the label and formulated the product, so you can trust me here .

Timing is not really that important other than for body composition concerns (i.e. if you are trying to lose body fat).

Wannabebig Member
    Yes, I wrote the label and formulated the product, so you can trust me here .

Timing is not really that important other than for body composition concerns (i.e. if you are trying to lose body fat).

So if you want to drop body fat you should take it before?

Sucks for me, as I definitely have a gut I'm trying to lose while lifting....but I pretty much hate taking supps pre-workout. I can tough it out if it really makes a difference in this regard, though.
    About me:

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 140

Starting Bulking

Quote Originally Posted by davhern View Post
    So if you want to drop body fat you should take it before?

Sucks for me, as I definitely have a gut I'm trying to lose while lifting....but I pretty much hate taking supps pre-workout. I can tough it out if it really makes a difference in this regard, though.
    This is a common question about results. Fact is its not real important when you take it for its ergogenic benefits. With regard to taking it whilst on a diet to reduce bodyfat the most rational case could be made to take it post workout due to more depleted muscle glycogen levels and elevated glut4 hormone that may assist in optimal partioning. First thing in the morning would also be a logical time to use results. My timing is post workout on training days, and first meal on off days.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

I've been taking Results an hour before workouts like the label says, but each time I either have to take a crap in the gym, get a head ache while training, or a bad stomach ache. I'm probably just going to start splitting the 2 scoops up during the day, maybe 1 scoop in the morning, and 1 an hour before workout and see how it goes. Before taking Results, I never had those problems. Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms?