Thread: Doggcrapp Workout

Wannabebig New Member

Doggcrapp Workout

so ive been reading a lot about the doggcrapp workout and am interested in trying it out. Im just wondering if anyone here has tried it and how were the results that it gave you?

How long have you been training? What are your stats?

If you want to learn more about DC, I would go straight to the source at www.intensemuscle.com.
    H: 5'7" W:185
    Goals: 495 -315 -585

“Persistence Persistence.” - Calvin Coolidge.
    "I'm so pissed at how dumb this thread is that I think I'll go kick my cat. Again"-Belial
    "I mean, it's kind of like neutering your cat, hoping that'll stop your dog from humping your leg." - Belial
    Journal

I haven't done Dogg Crapp training, but it certainly seems like you'd want to have a very good grasp on everything before attempting it. There is always HCT-12 or Basic HIT Training if you want to try things out to start with.

But. if you are advanced enough, then try it and let us know how you get along with it.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Don't want to steer people away from here, but www.intensemuscle.com. There is no one here qualified to answer your questions. Good luck.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just get under the bar!

Banned
    Echoing Joey..IM is the home of DC training, so go there. I have some experience with it as I ran it for a month and I still regularly rest-pause today.

Definitely have a good grasp on your diet prior to starting that routine if you decide to do it...it really is true in that it is for advanced lifters. It looks easy on paper, but going to failure on 3 rest-paused sets really takes its toll. I didn't have my diet in check so my body couldn't handle it and I ended up getting the flu TWICE in that one month of DC training. It is a ridiculously hard program if you actually know how to muster up the required intensity for it to work. It is for hardcore lifters only.

I like the concepts of dc but found it thrashed my body and I struggled to recover from it. I keep some of the principles in my workouts. Eventhough the workouts ate low in volume, the heavy weights twice a week was killing me. I can't stress enough the importance of deloading on it. Gotta rest up. Go to im and read the stickies in the puppy pound
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

The DVD by Jason Wojo and his friend is very informative and explains all aspects of DC training. Jason is a really nice guy too. But it's intense and even though there were women doing it I found it to not be "comprehensive" enough for me- I personally need more "detail" to my training. But it's good stuff. Good scientific base.

I own the eve and thinks its great. Was going to mention it but tons of free stuff on im to get a knowledge base down. If the op is going to start dc I would advise buying the dcs.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

The people commenting here have experience with it and I echo the DVD, along with Justin Harris' Project Superheavweight as other resources.

Just get under the bar!

Funny story- this guy on IM was starting DC training, and his fiance' wanted to train with him. She typically trained for Figure but wanted to try it. They did DC training for a month- they were planned to get married at the end of that month. Like 2 days before the wedding for final fitting of the dress and tux they had both grown a ton and needed major alterations to the clothes. His wife said in the pictures from the wedding she looked like a linebacker LOL.
    Just a heads up- before going on that forum and asking questions that might have already been answered watch the DVD, do a search on the site and read threads. Most people on there are cool- there are a few guys with serious anger issues however. They can get pretty snippy.

Quote Originally Posted by usafbb View Post
    Funny story- this guy on IM was starting DC training, and his fiance' wanted to train with him. She typically trained for Figure but wanted to try it. They did DC training for a month- they were planned to get married at the end of that month. Like 2 days before the wedding for final fitting of the dress and tux they had both grown a ton and needed major alterations to the clothes. His wife said in the pictures from the wedding she looked like a linebacker LOL.
    Just a heads up- before going on that forum and asking questions that might have already been answered watch the DVD, do a search on the site and read threads. Most people on there are cool- there are a few guys with serious anger issues however. They can get pretty snippy.
    to say the least...they don't like dumb questions
    H: 5'7" W:185
    Goals: 495 -315 -585

“Persistence Persistence.” - Calvin Coolidge.
    "I'm so pissed at how dumb this thread is that I think I'll go kick my cat. Again"-Belial
    "I mean, it's kind of like neutering your cat, hoping that'll stop your dog from humping your leg." - Belial
    Journal

A very good training system. I definitely recommend it.