Thread: AXCEL?

Wannabebig Member

AXCEL?

Im looking to take something to give me a boost pre workout...

I was taking Jacked and i finally ran out, it seemed to help. I'm interested in trying something new...

I see there is AXCEL, CREATINE 500, and results...

I'm not sure if more details regarding what I want helps with this decision, but i want to have more lean muscle. I've been at it hard for 3 months straight, my abs are finally starting to appear THANK GOD! I'm not into the 'MASS' muscle look. any thoughts on AXCEL or the others. thanks!!

I'm not into taking pre-workout drinks or fat burners. But, if lean muscle and strength are your goals, I can highly recommend RESULTS. Within two weeks of starting it I saw a noticeable increase in reps and effort.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member

results

I see that its out of stock?? I'm taking Nitrean post workout and during the day. When do i take 'RESULTS'?

Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    I'm not into taking pre-workout drinks or fat burners. But, if lean muscle and strength are your goals, I can highly recommend RESULTS. Within two weeks of starting it I saw a noticeable increase in reps and effort.

RESULTS should be back in stock soon from what I hear. I take RESULTS mixed with Nitrean after my workouts. Others take it pre-workout.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Axcel is amazing for a big energy boost pre workout. I save them for heavy training days but when I do take them it's a significant boost.

Results is a very very top notch strength gainer. Highly recommend it.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

Anyone else have any reviews of this?
    FOREVER
    STRONGER
    THAN
    ALL

Quote Originally Posted by krazylarry View Post
    Anyone else have any reviews of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    Axcel is amazing for a big energy boost pre workout. I save them for heavy training days but when I do take them it's a significant boost.

Results is a very very top notch strength gainer. Highly recommend it.
    If he says it's amazing for big energy boost pre workout, that's basically the bottom line. I've never been in to any pre w/o supps, but am more curious about them now then ever. I'm taking con cret, and thinking of trying beta cret pre workout, should be interesting.
    "Light Weight"

260's by May

Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    RESULTS should be back in stock soon from what I hear. I take RESULTS mixed with Nitrean after my workouts. Others take it pre-workout.
    Do you know when? It's already the 22nd today and it's not showing up on the AT Large site. I really want to buy 6 jugs of it now with the 15% off coupon.

This is a useless quote that means nothing but yet defines me as a profound intellect.

6'1", 220@9%
    Bench 420
    Deadlift 710
    Squat 610

Looking for the best supplements?
    http://www.atlargenutrition.com/

Chris is having a major problem with his supplier for one of the ingredients in Results. He's posted on it in other threads, and I think it's giving him a lot of gray hairs. Be patient, I'm sure he's working hard to resolve the issue.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

Been using axcel for just under a week, I'll give a review in a few more weeks
    Height 6ft 1"
    Current Weight 200lbs

Goal
    200lbs @ 10%bf

With a little from:
    WBB #1
    www.atlargenutrition.com
    EC Stack
    Advice from WBB members

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    DavyRen - All around nice guy. Respectful to the end.

Please do. I'm strongly considering using AXCEL during race season
    ::::::::::::::::::::Updated 9-16-11::::::::::::::::::::
    Deadlift 1x5 @ 408 Squat Max @ 370
    CG Bench 1x7 @ 225 Power Clean Max @ 235
    W Chinups 3x10 @ +50 Dips 1x5 @ +115

Height - 6'3 Weight - 194lbs Age - 21

"I've got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end." - Larry Bird

You need to take Axcel and Results. Highly reccomend it.
    ADRIAN LARSEN
    #2 ranked All time 220lbs raw bench 585lbs
    www.fuelthedesire.com THE ALPHA PROJECT
    ELITE TRAINING EXTREME PERFORMANCE YOUTUBE VIDS
    AT LARGE NUTRITION
    ALN Supp Stack used - Nitrean Plus, BCAA, Multi Plus, Fish Oil, ETS
    Anderson Powerlifting
    Sling shot
    YOU CAN HAVE EXCUSES OR RESULTS, NOT BOTH

Rob Schilke | GFX Designer thecityalive's Avatar
    I KILLED a jug of results, and ever since the stock issue, i've been scratching my head waiting for it.

When I did use it, I saw a pretty signficant increase in strength after a couple of weeks using it. My pulls got heavier, I got more explosive, and damn it, I looked like a boss. As far as consuming RESULTS, I usually took it in the morning. It isn't a pre-workout suppliment like Jacked3d or (insert other energy mix here). Timing isn't important, but taking it consistantly is.

Results is not a "pre workout" supplement as it has no stimulants in it. It's more classified as an ergogen. Hence why it doesn't matter what time you take it per se, so long as you take it every day.
    My road to powerlifting:
    ===thecityalive is dead meat===
    Current RAW PRs:
    Bench: 255 (9/30/13)
    Dead: 515 (9/2/13)
    Squat: 435 (9/26/13)
    Total: 1205 lbs.
    twitter @thecityalive

Quote Originally Posted by thecityalive View Post
    Results is not a "pre workout" supplement as it has no stimulants in it. It's more classified as an ergogen. Hence why it doesn't matter what time you take it per se, so long as you take it every day.
    According to the recommended use on Results:

Mix 2 scoops (64.5g) in 8-12oz of water. Consume one hour prior to training.
    Sounds like a pre-WO supp to me. With 50g of dextrose, that solidifies it IMO. Though, you could also use it as post-WO for recovery..
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Quote Originally Posted by JSully View Post
    According to the recommended use on Results:

Sounds like a pre-WO supp to me. With 50g of dextrose, that solidifies it IMO. Though, you could also use it as post-WO for recovery..
    I wrote that recommendation . The bottom line is I put that because people sometimes need direction. As thecity mentioned timing is not nearly as important as daily use. When someone is primarily concerned about body composition (i.e. losing body fat) I recommend it be used post-workout on training days.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    I wrote that recommendation . The bottom line is I put that because people sometimes need direction. As thecity mentioned timing is not nearly as important as daily use. When someone is primarily concerned about body composition (i.e. losing body fat) I recommend it be used post-workout on training days.
    hmm.. I can understand that regarding needing direction.. that's fsho.. however, wouldn't you want the carbs to help fuel your upcoming workout while in a deficit? I haven't toyed much around with recovery carbs, just pre-workout carbs to help sustain energy levels in order to prevent tissue breakdown to fuel training.

I'm not being a smartass at all, just curious. It really wouldn't matter to me one way or another since I've learned that my body needs approx 150-200g carbs somewhere pre-during-post training to sustain my requirements, but I'm moreso asking for those that cycle down to 50-100g carbs.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Wannabebig New Member
    have been using axcel for a month. It has given me some significant results...I am impressed.

I take 4 caps each day. I take them an hour before the workout session and on non-workout days, I take 4 caps in the morning.

Any point taking more than 4 caps a day to supercharge the fatloss? Anyone experimented with it?

We don't recommend it simply because you don't want to go too high on the stimulant dosing.

Thanks for the comments!