The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    70

    Results Question

    Hello, I have a quick question. I was wondering if Results is NCAA legal?

  2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!


  3. #2
    Administrator chris mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    12,607
    I know of nothing in it that would be a problem with the NCAA, but with that said I suggest you compare their banned substances list to its ingredients to be 100% sure.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

  4. #3
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    I know of nothing in it that would be a problem with the NCAA, but with that said I suggest you compare their banned substances list to its ingredients to be 100% sure.
    Ok thank you. One more question, if I take creatine monohydrate, should I stop when taking Results?

  5. #4
    You're Being Lied To JohnnyRingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    Ok thank you. One more question, if I take creatine monohydrate, should I stop when taking Results?
    no man everything in results is legal. And there is no reason to take CM and results. Results has 5g of the best form of CM in it, creapure. Which is all you need daily. If you want a cost effective combo i would look into regular CM creapure 5G and SNS beta alanine caps. Its a baller combo.

  6. #5
    Administrator chris mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    12,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    Ok thank you. One more question, if I take creatine monohydrate, should I stop when taking Results?

    As per the other fellow there is no need as RESULTS has 5g per serving in it. With respect to the creatine mono and Beta-Alanine capsule "baller" combination I would encourage anyone to compare the results they see with our product vs. that combo. I think you will find the 1 dollar per serving difference well worth it.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,993
    I was tested at a recent usapl meet while taking results and I was good to .go. the usapl and ncaa both use wada for their anti doing stance. You will be good to go and stronger as a RESULT. PUN INTENDED LOL.

    Like Chris said you wont find a more effective product
    Best Lifts unequipped
    765
    505
    755
    Best lifts Equipped
    1050
    840
    715

    Thankfully Representing AtLarge Nutrition and EliteFTS

  8. #7
    Administrator chris mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    12,607
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottYard View Post
    I was tested at a recent usapl meet while taking results and I was good to .go. the usapl and ncaa both use wada for their anti doing stance. You will be good to go and stronger as a RESULT. PUN INTENDED LOL.

    Like Chris said you wont find a more effective product
    Thanks for letting us know that Scott!


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

  9. #8
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    0
    How many times a day should we take it ? Also what is it best to take it with ?

  10. #9
    Administrator chris mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    12,607
    Once per day and timing is not really important unless you are looking to lose body fat then I would recommend it after training and with a high fat meal on off days.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

  11. #10
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    0
    what is the best way to take it with ? Also how much to take at one time?

  12. #11
    Administrator chris mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    12,607
    Did you read the label at all?

    Take it with water. The serving size is 2 scoops.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

  13. #12
    big on TONING dynamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Once per day and timing is not really important unless you are looking to lose body fat then I would recommend it after training and with a high fat meal on off days.
    you sure? I thought having an insulin spike with fat in the blood caused the shuttling of those fat molecules to the adipose tissue and the general trend was either do high fat OR high carb if you are interested in losing fat and because of that it would be better to take results with a high carb meal or perhaps in the morning if you don't do breakfast too early. I'm not too familiar on all the circumstantial bro science surrounding the insulin mechanisms but following those guidelines has helped me.
    My journal
    Goal(Current):
    400(335) Bench Press
    600(520x3 2xBW) Dead Lift
    500(495x1) ATG Squat
    Total: 1500(1350)
    365 Front Squat
    consistency and intensity.

  14. #13
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Did you read the label at all?

    Take it with water. The serving size is 2 scoops.

    No I did not read it since I ordered it and still waiting for it to arrive.

  15. #14
    Administrator chris mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    12,607
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamo View Post
    you sure? I thought having an insulin spike with fat in the blood caused the shuttling of those fat molecules to the adipose tissue and the general trend was either do high fat OR high carb if you are interested in losing fat and because of that it would be better to take results with a high carb meal or perhaps in the morning if you don't do breakfast too early. I'm not too familiar on all the circumstantial bro science surrounding the insulin mechanisms but following those guidelines has helped me.
    What happens in a hypo vs. hyper-caloric state are two very different things. If you are eating below maintenance calories the above is not a concern. The ONLY reason I mention with a high fat meal is to blunt the insulin response a tad which probably is not even necessary - being overly cautious.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Similar Threads

  1. Results Question/Nitrean Question
    By SteveW in forum AtLarge Nutrition Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. Results Question?
    By mcdonough9395 in forum AtLarge Nutrition Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. Results question.
    By antek in forum AtLarge Nutrition Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 10:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •