Thread: Adding to my new workout

GETLEAN

Adding to my new workout

I'm gonna start doing CF again, I used to do Sunday,Tuesday,Thursday, my question is does anyone have a good WOD for Thursday it has to work full body, here's my current

sun
    DL 225 lbs reps 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
    Bench BW reps same
    Thusters 95lbs reps same

Tue
    100 pull ups
    100 pushups
    100 sit ups
    100 air squads
    All BW

Thursday
    ?????

When I first read your post I was wondering if you were going to do the same workout for every Sunday, the same one on every Tuesday and the same one on every Thursday. Hopefully, that is not the case and you are just looking for a workout for this Thursday. If that is the case, what are your goals and equipment available to you? Are you doing just CF or otherstuff on top of it?

Also, in the long run how are you hoping on doing programming? You might want to follow a couple of affiliates to get a feel as to how they program or even watch the CF main page.

Suggested Workout:
    Sprint 200m
    Alternating KB Snatches 15 reps each arm
    Repeat for 3-5 rounds.

GETLEAN
    Quote Originally Posted by RFabsik View Post
    When I first read your post I was wondering if you were going to do the same workout for every Sunday, the same one on every Tuesday and the same one on every Thursday. Hopefully, that is not the case and you are just looking for a workout for this Thursday. If that is the case, what are your goals and equipment available to you? Are you doing just CF or otherstuff on top of it?

Also, in the long run how are you hoping on doing programming? You might want to follow a couple of affiliates to get a feel as to how they program or even watch the CF main page.

Suggested Workout:
    Sprint 200m
    Alternating KB Snatches 15 reps each arm
    Repeat for 3-5 rounds.
    Yea I do the same WOD Sunday,Tuesday,thursday, that's all i do for workout nothing more, I did it last year and got great results lost 23lbs in 4 1/2 months

If it worked I ain't going give you too much of a hard time, but one of the key notions of CF is "constantly varied." Doing the same thing all the time doesn't exactly fit the bill. In the end, if you are getting results then keep it up.

I think the advantage of constantly varied is more fun, developing fitness and strength in other domains. Your current program looks good for building some metcon capacity and strength endurance but it might not be the best for absolute strength (max strength).

I would do a long WOD/chipper such as Kelly on the third day. We have a lot of full body stuff at my gym. Look through my journal if you're interested.

I hope you have leather hands if you're gonna do Angie every week. 100 consecutive pullups a week would turn mine to hamburger.
    Last edited by Patz; 10-01-2011 at 02:23 PM.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Wannabebig Member
    lol @ this^... quit b4 he had a chance

GETLEAN
    Quote Originally Posted by mrelwooddowd View Post
    I would do a long WOD/chipper such as Kelly on the third day. We have a lot of full body stuff at my gym. Look through my journal if you're interested.

I hope you have leather hands if you're gonna do Angie every week. 100 consecutive pullups a week would turn mine to hamburger.

I did Angie every week for 8 weeks, hands blistered every time