Thread: rageX 2ply

Wannabebig Member

rageX 2ply

I used single ply rage 2 years.
    and i've decided to change my gear to rageX 2 ply.

my weight 181 pounds
    chest 40 inch (no pumping)
    arms 13.5 inch (no pumping)

what size can i wear ? INzer rageX sizing chart 44 or 46 ?

please, reply on me

http://www.inzernet.com/how_to.htm

or you could call Inzer directly or the people at houseofpain

edit: disregard the calling Inzer directly. I remember reading horror stories about how the folk their aren't too good with sizing. Or could have just been one bad apple.
    Last edited by jtteg_x; 08-13-2011 at 01:32 AM.

On a side note, work your fucking triceps and forget a bench shirt until your arms are at least 15" (I'm praying your measurement is relaxed). Are you kidding me? You want a double ply shirt and you have maybe 14.5" flexed guns?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    On a side note, work your fucking triceps and forget a bench shirt until your arms are at least 15" (I'm praying your measurement is relaxed). Are you kidding me? You want a double ply shirt and you have maybe 14.5" flexed guns?
    This. Gain some weight.

Whatever your single is, get a size bigger for the double.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

illinois fattest lifter theBarzeen's Avatar
    I always had good experiences with House of Pain..... it took Inzer 4 weeks to get me a set of knee wraps.... call house of pain for Inzer....

as for being ready for a 2-ply....

GO FOR IT!
    It doesn't matter how big you are as long as you have the stones to work that tough of a shirt....

My wife competes as a light 132#.... I'm sure that her arms are smaller than 13" for what it's worth... She's been in an overkill 1-ply for around a year, benching in the low 200's..... we just put her in a 2-ply Overkill, fitted true to size ( those of you on here who have used the Overkill shirts know that they come TIGHT)... on her first workout she took 250 to a one board ( PR!)... that same material and design of shirt takes me 600+ to touch..... she just pulled it in and held form like a boss, eyes bugging out of her head, bet she made it work.....

not trying to sell you on the overkill shirt, I'm just trying to say that it doesn't matter how big you are as long as you have the guts to work a heavy shirt..... go for it.
    Meet PR's: 1008-750-750 - 2464

Gym PR's... don't count ... time to do another meet!

Quote Originally Posted by theBarzeen View Post
    I always had good experiences with House of Pain..... it took Inzer 4 weeks to get me a set of knee wraps.... call house of pain for Inzer....

as for being ready for a 2-ply....

GO FOR IT!
    It doesn't matter how big you are as long as you have the stones to work that tough of a shirt....

My wife competes as a light 132#.... I'm sure that her arms are smaller than 13" for what it's worth... She's been in an overkill 1-ply for around a year, benching in the low 200's..... we just put her in a 2-ply Overkill, fitted true to size ( those of you on here who have used the Overkill shirts know that they come TIGHT)... on her first workout she took 250 to a one board ( PR!)... that same material and design of shirt takes me 600+ to touch..... she just pulled it in and held form like a boss, eyes bugging out of her head, bet she made it work.....

not trying to sell you on the overkill shirt, I'm just trying to say that it doesn't matter how big you are as long as you have the guts to work a heavy shirt..... go for it.

I don't think you can make a comparison to a woman and a man for sake of this argument. The differences in structure are too much. That said, there is a part of me that agrees with Chris.... the thing that isn't being said here is how tall this guy is. a 40 inch chest and 13 inch arms at 181 seem a bit off to me. The bottom line from what I think Chris is trying to say is build some base strength first before moving up in equipment layers. That is good solid advice.

As far as getting Inzer equipment... CALL HOUSE OF PAIN. Talk to Rick or Ed. They will take care of you and you will get your order this year. If they dont' have it, they'll give you updates on why there is a delay too. CALL HOUSE OF PAIN for inzer equipment.
    Finally ELITE @ SHW..

Single ply: 931 squat, 760 bench, 530 deadlift and 2180 total
    Multi ply: 960 squat, 770 bench, 550 deadlift and 2250 total.

The next stop: PRO total.

HOO's Gym: building the strongest gym in the South, one plate at a time.

I dont think your size has anything to do with what gear you are using. Just remember that you need to be using it correctly otherwise you are wasting your time. I have been lifting with Gear for a while but am still learning the nuances of a mutli ply shirt due to the fact that the groove is different. Good Luck