Thread: Progress over the past 11 months

Progress over the past 11 months

Here's a couple of pictures a little under 1 year apart to see how I'm progressing. Not sure why the first one has that orange tint, must have been a setting on my phone.

My height is 6'1''
    First picture: 11 months ago, 200-205 pounds
    Second picture: now, 235 pounds
    Big 3 Total increase of about 100 pounds (don't know the exact numbers from 11 months ago because I never write them down. Currently at 1225).
    Update: Added new pic after a cut down to 220.

Update: down to 220 pounds

Comments welcome
    Last edited by Phenom; 08-06-2011 at 02:34 PM.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

lookin good bro! throw another 20 on there and you'll definitely be a monster
    19 5'7 235
    No Belt/Wraps
    Squat ATG: 335x5
    Bench: 315x2
    Dead: 420x4

Journal:
    http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...-He-wants-MOAR!\

Banned
    Nice progress...how much more are you planning to gain?

You got a little puffier but you can see in your arms, shoulders, and traps you gained some muscle. Your chest has about the same level of definition but with more BF so if you got back down to the 12-13%ish that you look in the first pic it would probably look bigger too. You definitely don't look bad, just not as lean. Maybe 16% BF now? Looks like a pretty solid return for 11 months work. Will you continue to bulk now?

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
    You got a little puffier but you can see in your arms, shoulders, and traps you gained some muscle. Your chest has about the same level of definition but with more BF so if you got back down to the 12-13%ish that you look in the first pic it would probably look bigger too. You definitely don't look bad, just not as lean. Maybe 16% BF now? Looks like a pretty solid return for 11 months work. Will you continue to bulk now?
    Yeah I definitely gained some fat but I was expecting that and I'm ok with it. My plan was to get to 240 and evaluate my strength and size at that point and decide what to do. I might cut back down to about 220 or I might continue bulking for another 10-15 pounds. I haven't really decided yet though.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

looking strong, glad to see there are some people on the board who aren't afraid to gain some weight! keep at it.
    H: 5'7" W:185
    Goals: 495 -315 -585

“Persistence Persistence.” - Calvin Coolidge.
    "I'm so pissed at how dumb this thread is that I think I'll go kick my cat. Again"-Belial
    "I mean, it's kind of like neutering your cat, hoping that'll stop your dog from humping your leg." - Belial
    Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Cards View Post
    looking strong, glad to see there are some people on the board who aren't afraid to gain some weight! keep at it.
    Thanks man. Yeah I was completely off the forum for a while (over a year if I remember correctly), and it seems like in that time a lot has changed. I remember back then it seemed like the body builder mentality and being lean was drowned out by peoples' goals to get huge and have a monster big 3. Now it seems like that's flipped and the forum has a lot more focus on BBing and less on just getting huge/strong.
    Last edited by Phenom; 04-04-2011 at 03:20 PM.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

UnRealPhil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln_Um-ogAgA
    Orlando Green 575 DL for 21 Reps at Ronnie Coleman Classic "Clash of the Titans"

Update: Here's a recent pic after a small cut. I'm down to 220 pounds in preparation for a big bulk up to around 250 hopefully.

(update added to original post as well)

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

pmed
    gotta be big by june

You look freakin great bro.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

Hell yeah that's how it's done. None of this stupid 10 year recomp bullshit when you can get the same results in 1 year bulking and cutting well. Good work phenom
    Last edited by Behemoth; 08-12-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymikee View Post
    pmed
    Replied

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

Quote Originally Posted by jAy_Dub View Post
    You look freakin great bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Hell yeah that's how it's done. None of this stupid 10 year recomp bullshit when you can get the same results in 1 year bulking and cutting well. Good work phenom
    Thanks guys!!

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

Banned
    Good gains.