The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Banned

Cheap little chicken marinade that is delicious...

Well, I finally figured out how to make the nasty frozen purdue chicken from Costco actually taste good. For those who don't know, costco sells a TEN POUND bag of chicken breasts for only $17. They are frozen of course and getting them to taste good can be rather annoying at times...

Anyway, I finally figured it out tonight...

1) Take frozen breasts out of freezer and place into zip lock bag
    2) Pour in carolina sweet BBQ sauce. http://www.armadillopepper.com/Stick...QSAU-STFCS.htm
    3) Pour in texas pete hot sauce, about half the amount of BBQ sauce..http://www.texaspete.com/
    4) Slosh the mixture around in the bag and make sure it is covering all your pieces of chicken.
    5) Let the chicken thaw in the marinade for 2-3 hours (alternatively you can just put them in the fridge and marinade over night)
    6) Spray or add just a light coating of olive oil or cooking lubricant of choice in the pan.
    7) I found they taste best by giving them a lot of browning on the skin...borderline burning them, but not black.

The way I eat it is I cook a cup of rice while cooking the chicken. When the chicken is done, I remove the chicken, clean the pan, cut the chicken up, then add both the rice and the chicken back to the pan. I top it off with some teriyaki or soy sauce and it is fucking delicious.

Very cheap and very easy to do...The mix of BBQ/Texas Pete is fucking fantastic.

Just thought I'd share.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Sound tastey Mike, thanks for sharing.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Nice, I love chicken marinade. Maybe Ill try this recipe out!
    Favorite Quote:"Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness--Edward Stanley"

Bodybuilding Information, Interviews, and more: www.directlyfitness.com