Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Racism?

Dead Sexy Member
    lol.

How am I any more or less biased than you??

When I present my facts I back them up.

I wasn't looking for an argument btw, just worked out that way.

I obviously minsunderstood what you were trying to say, which I still don't quite get, but I wasn't the only one, which means the way you phrased your sentence was obviously confusing.

I think the lasdt comment of mine you quoted is very important.

People seem to think these suicide bombers have nothing at all, no family, no food, no hope etc. but that is not the case recently.

Dead Sexy Member
    I got that first part, hence the reason for not quoting it.

Dead Sexy Member
    BTW, Reinier can you please show me that CNN in fact appologised ?

Well I think that you have more bias because you feel very strongly about your position. So whatever you read is filtered through a monitor that helps pick out what you can use to support that argument. I haven't chosen a side, so to speak, and that is why being accused of doing so is frustrating. And I don't have any kind of filter, since, once again, I don't have anything to support in this entire conflict.

I think we're cleared up now. But you DO like to argue.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Simplistic
    Originally posted by Allen
    BTW, Reinier can you please show me that CNN in fact appologised ?
    Yes Reinier, please do. I looked all over the net and failed to find any apology, or an admission of showing old footage.

And Jane, the way you worded your post made it seem you where accepting the Palestinians living conditions as an excuse for their actions. I was apparently wrong

Didn't have the time nor the will to read this whole thread, but since I saw a statement regarding the Palastinian-Israeli conflict and about the hatred being two sided there, I oughtta respond by saying this:

Israel proves to have no racism towards Arabs as a whole, because there are over 1\6 Arab non- Palastinian citizens in it's Area. Those people are citizens for everything, they have all rights and are being treated no less than other citizens (though they claim else, like any other factor which is a minority). Any organization or party which calls for racism in any sort, is illegal.

Muslim Muazin (religious role) calls for Jihadd against all Jewish world, and mass murder againt Israelis. TV stations screen propaganda 24\7 against Israelis. Political leaders call for Jihadd.

No matter which way you look at it, when someone takes the law to his hands in Israel, no matter towards who he acts - he is being prisoned - when same thing happens in the PA, he is being financialy supported for the rest of his life.
    Israel is a democratic country of law and justice, the PA is corrupt and immoral.
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

I think youd have to ask Jane she posted about the CNN footage being old. im not sure where it says or whatever

Actually a couple of days ago I tried to remember how I had found out about the CNN thing and I couldn't. This prompted me to go online and try to get more info, and here it is, unfortunately:
    http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/cnn.htm

No wonder I couldn't remember...it was a word of mouth deal.

But everyone IS clear now, that I do NOT condone the Palestinian action? That my whole post was just an expression of sadness for the way life must be in that area of the world, no matter what side you're on? Good. Now then, I'm never trusting teachers and classmates again.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Simplistic

Dead Sexy Member
    Originally posted by Reinier
    "I'm not Jewish and I agree with everything Allen has posted. I'm still waiting for your proof that those tapes were from 1991."

Neil, They are. The CNN has apolagised to the palestines for it too.

Reinier, you claimed they applogised, yet you didn't provide proof, and now you're claiming you never said anything about CNN airing old footage, which they didn't.

What a farce.

Black curtain, if you scroll back a page you'll see I mentioned a lot of what you wrote, good post though.

I wrote nothing but stupid stuff that showed had dumb I really am, I should be executed if there was a law for writing dumb comments.
    Last edited by Rock; 06-05-2002 at 04:32 PM.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Dead Sexy Member
    You're quite a moron Rock, you're the butt of most people's joke here, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing occurs in the real world.

Not only are your comments childish, but they are ignorant, uninformed, genralised and not backed up.

Dead Sexy Member
    When I make a claim I back it up.

Back yours up and maybe you'll get some respect, chump.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    *passes finger over the "LOCKDOWN" button*

Too much naughty talk here.. Any more and I have to lock the thread and post my ninja smilie.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Dead Sexy Member
    I'd like to hear your views on this Glen, if you don't mind sharing, not that you didn't in the other thread, but...

I got nothing against you personally, I wont take any offence of your comments, I was just in a bad mode when I wrote that, because something really terrible happend to me today and as usual I let my anger out on anything but what I should, on the local gangs and not this post, sorry Allen, I know this is a long and difficult conflict where you cant blame the one or the other, the only sure thing is that Palestine needs to get a new leader and execute their hamas group.

Anyways, what does youre the butt of most peoples joke here mean, as in people dont understand my jokes? well thats because my english is as you can see not the best.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Dead Sexy Member
    Rock, it's cool.

Sorry for the mean spirited comments.

I'm honestly extremely impressed by your last post.

Black Curtain is very much correct with his post above. Very good points, and points that everyone should take into consideration when they slam Israeli policies. There's been another bombing today. Many dead. No matter HOW you sympathize with the Palestinian cause, you absolutely CANNOT condone the murder of innocent civilians and the support of that action by any civilized group. Ridiculous. I haven't read the entire thread, but I will go back and do so.

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"

Pearls of Wisdom...

Ok, Thanks Allen, I will also try not be the butt of most peoples jokes as soon as I figure it out.

And as for the racism thing, racism does exist and probably is much more widespread than we all know. Just because alot of folks don't run around with white hoods screaming "Kill the *omit racial slur*" doesn't mean that people still don't harbor racism. The anti-racist movement has told society that blatant racism is wrong. That doesn't mean that there aren't alot of people out there that will mutter something over the dinner table, or in the bedroom. No matter how you justify hating an entire group of people, there will always be exceptions.

Pearls of Wisdom...

Dead Sexy Member
    Rock, if you put a little thought into what you post, like your last one, you will have no problem NOT being the butt of people's jokes.

Glen, if you scroll back a page or two you will see I posted a similar thread

Dead Sexy Member
    Racism is a mindset

Yeah Gyno, Norway is filled with Dinner Racists, at dinner time they all the sudden become racists, and place comments into their childrens minds, and so it will pass.

At my school rasicsm is a wide spread thing, theres mostly white kids and they really dislike pakistanis and africans.
    This is a big problem in scandinavia, people with colour and foreign names cant get jobs, they litereally cant get any jobs, because people really dont wan them, it kinda makes me sad, because I really try to convince my classmates that these people are the same as we, but they just wont listen.

Dead Sexy Member
    If only we all were blind...

What I'm saying is that the typical racist is not a KKK grandwizard. The typical racist is the average father sitting at a dinner table that rarely ever shows any signs of racism. But he makes one comment about how he hates the way black people group together in an argument.. That's what I meant by racism being "at the dinner table".

Pearls of Wisdom...