Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism?

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Sweet P, if airport searches offend you, then life aint getting any easier, at least for you.

If they had been able to search the same Muslim dudes who did a dry run of the Sep. 11 plans a month prior to the attacks instead of being shut down by anti-racism/profiling rules, the WTC would still be standing.

But nobody told you they did a dry run, did you? They actually did a few of them, and the actor James Woods was in first class with them and noticed their behavior.
    They had no luggage, they all sat down and didnt talk to anybody, didnt drink a drop of alcohol OR water, didnt eat anything, didnt even talk to each other. They dismissed flight attendants when offered services.
    Originally stated in the Boston Globe on Oct 11, 2001
    They only sat upright in their seats, occasionally conversing with each other in low tones. Woods mentioned what he had noticed to a flight attendant, "who shrugged it off." Arriving in Los Angeles, Woods told airport authorities, but they "seemed unwilling to become involved.
    How fitting. And you've never heard the story because its been covered up by the media who is so afraid of offending anyone that they wont tell the real news. It was in the newspaper, tucked neatly in the back behind Ziggy and the jumble.

You're going to think I'm a racist for saying this, but there are stereotypes for a reason. Certain people do certain things.
    Black people consume more fruit-flavored soda than white people do. THEY ******* DO. I lived in SF and every black dude on the street had grape or strawberry soda. Or a sprite, but sprite has recently infused themselves with the whole hip-hop culture(quite successfully, I may add).
    I dont know why, but most of the (probably 85% the jewish people I know drive very large cars, Lincolns or Buicks.
    All of my white friends own guns.
    All of the white people who are not my friends wear the same **** from Abercrombie. Its getting hard to tell white people apart nowadays, really.
    Oh speaking of Abercrombie, one of my black female friends from muh college days refused to shop at Abercrombie because she didnt like the 'all American white boy' attitude and look of the store, and you know what? There is nothing wrong with her objection.

And on black comedians, they are able to talk about white people because whites, for the most part, arent so sensitive to recism and stuff. They can throw slurrs at us all day and we'll still be asking 'is that supposed to anger me?' White people can take lots of abuse like that, and its funny to us. A white guy who gets on stage and does the same thing about black people or chinese, etc, will be met with a little more negative a response because he's throwing it at people who DO get offended by it...for whatever reason.

As for Vivica A Fox, those ads are pasted, broadcasted, and viewed in places where white people are most likely to be. In SF they are put downtown where the supposed rich white majority hangs out. On the radio they are played constantly on classic and contemporary rock stations. And do you not care about Vivica A Fox telling you to stop being a white opressor?
    You wonder why it pisses me off because you are not called a racist all day just to go home and have miss Fox on the radio telling me to stop being racist. Yeah it happens. Allen, I never said that the ads were racist, I just want to say that they are extremely offensive, worthless, and just keep racism(the very thing its trying to prevent) at the forefront of societal issues.

If racism is dead, then why didnt George Bush let black people vote.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

huh!? care to explain that....?

ah...okay youre probally in the opinion that the bags of votes that dissapered under the last president election of mainly black Al gore votes just dissapered by them selves.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

hahahaha don't tell me that you believe in that!? hahahahahhahahahahahaah stupid...

What do you mean believe in that??? it did happend it was on the news for a long time.....I can easily find it for you... let me post a link.

what you are saying is that Bush rigged the elections? and he did this in the worlds most foremost country, where the different newsagencies are like ******* hawks, keeping a watchful eye over everything, especially politics.....c'mon...

http://www.commondreams.org/views/111500-101.htm

here read this...its quite simple...

Yeah he rigged it allright, he is ******* joke, he could even have stopped the terrorist attacks, but he knew it would benifite for him, thats a svine in my eyes.

hmmm i don't buy it...******* liberals!!!

tell me, how does a ******* joke become POTUS???

i dont necessarily think its impossible to rig the elections in any country but i doubt it happened to the us elections of bush. and if it did it surely wasn`t a racist thing

Ecoli die
    What I think is really funny is the number of racist comments beign said in this thread. Simple things that people assume are truths like don't get in a situation where you are fighting 3 or 4 hispanics...they carry knives and fight dirty.

Guess what, I don't want to get in a fight where it's 3 or 4 against 1 no matter who the 3 or 4 are and the hispanics are not the only ones out there carrying knives! Thing is that the people who WANT to get into fights are the ones who are more likely to carry knives etc so they are the ones who GET into fights.

The statement is a glaring example of racism AND prejudice.

Bush supporters: "Bush Won!"
    Gore supporters: "Count it again!"
    Gore supporters: "Count it again!
    "Bush supporters: "Bush Won!"
    Last edited by Tiare; 05-26-2002 at 09:40 AM.
    Now in pain, only working out the walking sticks.

I think maybe this thread's gettin a bit angered.........

Oh, btw, the person that made the hick town comment, I come from one of those towns and I get along with everyone, so keep that kinda bs to yourself.
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

*lol@Budiak's comments*

ps - the soda thing is hilariously true.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Dead Sexy Member
    Reinier, you're making huge generalizations

i am?
    im hardly posting here. where am i generalizing?

Dead Sexy Member
    And Rock, didn't let black people vote?!?!

What are you smoking?!

Yes, there was a problem with the ballots in places in Florida, which was a disgrace, but to say that elections were rigged is utter stupidity and just shows the hatred by other countries towards the US.

Dead Sexy Member
    On the Russia issue Reinier.

well the one thing i experienced first hand with the exchange students, the other i based on the fact that their politicians spend so much time promising theyll do something about it for so long, and the fact that the number of skinheads estimated to be in russia is actually over 10 thousand.

Dead Sexy Member
    I'm not good at dropping issues, but fine Reinier.

Budiak, btw, I think that James Woods story was circulating around for months and I don't know anybody who hasn't heard it before.

Originally posted by SweetP
    The airports "random searches", they aren't random at all.... it's all about how you look. At all the airports I went to there was 1 white person searched for every 5 people of a different race. In my opinion that is racism.
    Oh come on. Why should they waste time searching old white grandmothers and black teenage boys when the facts clearly point to a threat coming from 20-30something males of middle eastern descent? Yes, it is an inconvinience for the innocent people involved, but going by the facts and not political correctness would greatly increase efficiency and possible success in preventing a disaster. Right now the US is facing a certain threat and until enough time has passed, these measures will be necessary.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Dead Sexy Member
    Rock, you really disgust me.

Now you're claiming Bush intenionally allowed the attacks on Sept 11th to occur.

It's unbelievable what kind of crap they're spoon feeding you in Norway.
    Last edited by Allen; 05-26-2002 at 11:16 AM.

lol well regardless of whether i agree with him on this (which i dont) im completely sure this opinion is not what hes been spoon fed by anyone.

"Oh come on. Why should they waste time searching old white grandmothers and black teenage boys when the facts clearly point to a threat coming from 20-30something males of middle eastern descent? Yes, it is an inconvinience for the innocent people involved, but going by the facts and not political correctness would greatly increase efficiency and possible success in preventing a disaster. Right now the US is facing a certain threat and until enough time has passed, these measures will be necessary."

same with cops. like with the case before mentioned in this thread with the cars. im sure if they didn`t catch more peeps by checking the blacks extra they wouldn`t do it. sure there are innocent people bothered. fault of the criminals not the cops.