I am looking to cut some weight to get down to ~145. I currently fluctuate between 153-157 and I am 5'6". I started lifting 5 days a week last June and 1 day a week I do high intensity interval cardio for 30-40 minutes. Before I started, I was up to 167, so I have lost quite a bit and I am seeing progress and becoming more tone. However, I still have some slight body fat around the waist and back(love handles) that I think I could spare to lose. I don't have a 6 pack and I think if I got down to 145, this would start to appear. I know I will be sacrificing some muscle by doing this, but I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a workout routine and/or nutrition plan that will get me down to that weight. My overall goal when I started lifting intensely last summer was to gain muscle and strength. Well, I have done that and now I want to take it a step further and become a bit more tone/ripped and get that 6 pack I've never had. If there is any additional information you may need, please let me know. Thanks in advance.