The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig New Member

Results and Opticen

I currently take Creatine 500 every morning and 2 scoops of Opticen in milk after I train but I'm going to start taking Results now and see how that goes. I know everyone mentions that timing doesn't matter with Results but I see Chris just changed the label to read 1 serving with breakfast on non-training days and 1 serving PWO on training days. My question is if I'm taking Results PWO, should I be taking Nitrean instead of Opticen or is it fine to continue with Opticen immediately after I drink the Results? I'm currently 6' 180lbs and 8% body fat so I'm not looking to drop weight for sure but I don't really care if I gain weight either. My main goal is to get stronger so if I put on some weight or not it doesn't bother me.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Either combination will be fine. Given that you sound naturally pretty lean and your goals are on the gaining related side I'd probably choose opticen for a few more cals.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

In your case take both the RESULTS and Opticen after training.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig New Member
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses.

This will give you a solid carb back loading effect taking Results post workout wich will set you up for next workout with glycogen storage.. I personally like my preworkout as the I get a nice energy boost for the gym then Opticen PWO for backloading effect. Either way your taking in high quality products that will help you attain your goals in the gym.
    Best Lifts unequipped
    Best lifts Equipped

Thankfully Representing AtLarge Nutrition and EliteFTS

Quote Originally Posted by ScottYard View Post
    I personally like my (RESULTS) preworkout as the I get a nice energy boost for the gym then Opticen PWO for backloading effect.
    I like that idea and may try that next time I make my order.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Rob Schilke | GFX Designer thecityalive's Avatar
    I love it when I drink results and can feel the beta alanine like a good 30 mins after.
    My road to powerlifting:
    ===thecityalive is dead meat===
    Current RAW PRs:
    Bench: 255 (9/30/13)
    Dead: 515 (9/2/13)
    Squat: 435 (9/26/13)
    Total: 1205 lbs.
    twitter @thecityalive

All very solid advice here. Thanks guys.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Why was the RESULTS label changed to recommend taking PWO? I like taking it beforehand, makes me feel like the hulk
    ::::::::::::::::::::Updated 9-16-11::::::::::::::::::::
    Deadlift 1x5 @ 408 Squat Max @ 370
    CG Bench 1x7 @ 225 Power Clean Max @ 235
    W Chinups 3x10 @ +50 Dips 1x5 @ +115

Height - 6'3 Weight - 194lbs Age - 21

"I've got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end." - Larry Bird

Wannabebig Member
    I a new so here comes the dumb question.... (drumroll) does PWO = Post work out?

Yes, PWO = post workout.

Dgro, for glycogen replenishment and for the how its insulin spike would effect your energy pathways during training.

Wannabebig Member
    With Results have 5g of Creatine and your body only able to use that same amount I could just get Results and not Creatine 500 as I would see the same if not better outcome with Results correct or not?

New to stacking PWO I would take 2 scoops of Results with 8-12oz of water drink it, then after that I would take 1 scoop of Nitrean with 4-6oz of water and drink. Is this correct?

Could I take 2 scoops of Nitrean or would my body not be able to take in all that Protein?

Sorry for the questions just trying to be the best I can be and not waste anything.

Thanks,
    Little Man Miller
    Last edited by Jeepmiller09; 09-22-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepmiller09 View Post
    With Results have 5g of Creatine and your body only able to use that same amount I could just get Results and not Creatine 500 as I would see the same if not better outcome with Results correct or not?

New to stacking PWO I would take 2 scoops of Results with 8-12oz of water drink it, then after that I would take 1 scoop of Nitrean with 4-6oz of water and drink. Is this correct?

Could I take 2 scoops of Nitrean or would my body not be able to take in all that Protein?

Sorry for the questions just trying to be the best I can be and not waste anything.

Thanks,
    Little Man Miller
    Yes results > creatine alone. If you're taking results you don't need to take additional creatine.

Your body will utilize 2 scoops of protein or however much you give it just fine. I would reccomend 2-2.5 post workout. I mix my results with my nitrean and/or opticen and slam it all together post workout.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Yes results > creatine alone. If you're taking results you don't need to take additional creatine.

Your body will utilize 2 scoops of protein or however much you give it just fine. I would reccomend 2-2.5 post workout. I mix my results with my nitrean and/or opticen and slam it all together post workout.
    Thanks!!! I am going to place my order now with the 15% discount going on!!! Results and Nitrean here i come!!!!

*Edit* Just placed the order! From what everyone says this combo should help me out! Might do before and after pics. Thanks for all your help!!
    Last edited by Jeepmiller09; 09-22-2011 at 10:39 AM.