Thread: Hazelnut Coffee Protein Shake

Banned

Hazelnut Coffee Protein Shake

Here’s another awesome low carb coffee high protein shake recipe to help keep you going through the day! I had been trying to figure out how to make a hazelnut coffee shake without all that unnecessary sugar and stumbled upon Splenda’s line of sugar-free coffee flavored packets. I must say the hazelnut one is fantastic! I will be trying out the french vanilla the next time! The hazelnuts in the shake give it a little bit of a grainy texture that tastes great!

Ingredients:
    1 Scoop Vailla Protein
    1 Cup Unsweetned Almond Milk
    1 Shot of Expresso
    1 Serving (28g) Hazelnuts
    2 Packets Splenda Hazelnut Sweetneer
    2 Packets PureVia
    2 tsp Benefiber
    1 tsp Vanilla Extract (No Corn Syrup!)

Directions:
    1. Make expresso and let cool

2. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and add ice little by little until desired thickness/consistency is reached

3. Pour in a cup and enjoy! (I garnished mine with a bit of cinnamon and it was delicious!)

Like what you see? For more daily personally made low carb and keto recipes check out www.sinorslim.com

That's actually pretty awesome. I made a cup of coffee in our Keurig a few nights ago and ended up drinking half, so poured the rest of it in my protein and put it in the blender with some ice. I use Hoods low calorie milk, way fewer carbs than any other milk around, and still tastes nice, I can drink it straight, unlike almond milk. Hoods Calorie Countdown has 3g carb vs the 8g in almond milk. Definitely enjoying the recipes you've been putting up. Even though I'm no longer running a keto approach, these still come in handy for light meals from time to time.
    "Light Weight"

260's by May

yum, i will be making this for sure

Banned
    you must be thinking of regular almond milk. you need to but the unsweetened kind. Silk has one that is only 35 calories per cup and only 1 carb

Banned
    let me know how you like it! if youre a fan of coffee there's a mochachino protein shake recipe on my site as well that is just as great!

Banned
    Funny you mention that....ive actually just switched to PureVia. Took some getting used to at first but now it's just as great! =)