This is a quick and easy low carb egg roll filled with avocado, tuna and cheddar cheese to seal the wrap! Great for an afternoon snack or even breakfast of course! Feel free to experiment with different fillings and share what your favorites are!
1 Can Tuna (I use Chunk Light tuna)
1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat 3 eggs in a bowl and make thin pieces of pan-sized omelets (makes about 3)
3. Cut the avocado into bite size pieces and drain canned tuna
4. Place a strip of tuna and a strip of avocado at one end of omelette and a strip of cheddar cheese on the other
5. Roll the omelet inwards and use toothpicks to secure (repeat the procedure for each of the rolls)
6. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheddar has melted to “glue” the roll together
7. Serve on a plate and enjoy!
For more daily low carb and keto recipes check out sinorslim.com
This is a great breakfast, I'm all over it. Thanks man.
No problem! I put some salsa in it the last time I made it and it gave it a little Mexican twist!
Nice big fan of Tuna (when it's made/seasoned right of course not straight from can).
A simple recipe I've got with my Tuna is a can of tuna and a package of Ramen noodles. I eat it post workout and it's great. Even my gf who not into dieting or any of that likes it. I like to get the spicy flavor cause it's helps season the tuna better but the regular chicken flavor is good. You can also add some frozen veggies to it as well I do every now and then.