Thread: A Warning

A Warning

Just an FYI, in my opinion you are going to see ever increasing incidences of companies selling protein products that are not what they claim them to be. For example, you will see more of the trick of selling whey concentrate as whey isolate and or cutting the isolate with concentrate and still saying it is pure isolate.

Wholesale milk proteins (whey and casein) have unbelievably skyrocketed in the last two years, and the last year in particular prompting unscrupulous companies to undertake shady practices with greater frequency in order protect their margins and keep their products attractive on the market. It is a buyer beware market for protein supplements now more than ever. Take care where you spend your monies.

We are not the least expensive, but we ARE the highest quality and as the owner of AtLarge Nutrition I can 100% assure you I will do everything in my power to make sure that you can rely on us to sell exactly what we claim to be selling.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Rob Schilke | GFX Designer thecityalive's Avatar
    +like
    My road to powerlifting:
    ===thecityalive is dead meat===
    Current RAW PRs:
    Bench: 255 (9/30/13)
    Dead: 515 (9/2/13)
    Squat: 435 (9/26/13)
    Total: 1205 lbs.
    twitter @thecityalive

Quote Originally Posted by thecityalive View Post
    +like
    +1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.