Thread: Metamorphosis from Freak to "CIRCUS FREAK"

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy

bye-bye!!

bye-bye , newer journal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GeneticallyGifted; 06-19-2002 at 11:13 AM.
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

Great abs bro & you looked ripped. Good luck with your goals although you won't need any luck. freak. Just playing but damn thats a lot of calories!
    "In the grand scheme of things, both things are quite superficial(obsessed with being muscular&ripped and incredibly strong). And yet lifting can teach you so much. My time at the gym--at least when I'm lifting--is invariably the high-point of my day. There aren't any questions; I almost don't even think. I go into an almost meditative trance-like state. Day-to-day worries become insignificant. I'm focused solely on the weight, and my reason for existence is clear. To move the bar and to improve on what I accomplished last time. Seldom are things so simple." - Blood&Iron

"Most people cannot understand what burns in our blood, the gym is our addiction and iron is our drug. People don't understand why we commit hours a day to a goal where progress is so small it seems immeasurable, why we do cardio instead of watch TV, why eat 6 meals a day, why we insist on ordering diet soda or how we can drink skim milk. Most people will simply never grasp why we refuse to settle for a mediocre body." - Severed Ties

I'm really glad you started a journal! How was that show?
    Best of luck with your goals, grow, grow grow.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

im confused of the amount of sets and reps you use could you outline that for me
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    Jane, the show was great I had a fantastic time...it was something that I would do again and again. I learned alot from being there and even though I got 6th I am proud of that because I was the smallest guy in my class. My weight class was the biggest there with 18 competitors in it, but I did farely well and I know I can improve. I will be ready for them come next time. Thanks for asking.
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |