Thread: How good is the first WWB routine??

How good is the first WWB routine??

I have never lifted before. I weigh 108 lbs, and I am 5'8".

Would this be a good routine for a complete beginner like myself? (the WWB routine #1)

How many calories should I be consuming per day with this routine? As you can see 108 lbs isn't much considering my height. Should I be taking in over 2500 cals?

Also how much protein, going by 1g per lb weight only puts me at 108 grams per day.

As you can see I want to get as big as fast as I can, is this the routine for me? What have been other people's results with this routine?

I plan to follow this routine religously, I will be a friggin' machine.

Does anybody think another routine may benefit me more? If so what is that routine?

It is the summer I have no commitments, I can sleep 12 + hours a night and live in the gym if need be... what routine would best fit my circumstances???
    Last edited by OiBoy; 06-02-2002 at 09:54 PM.

I liked wbb #1.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

I actually don't like the routine, don't like the splits.

I'd do back and biceps on the same day, and chest shoulders and triceps on the same day.

The Chicken Mr'ga
    i done it for a little over a month, and saw good results, expecially in my shoulders.. its a good routine
    For every $1 you donate to the "buy Lude more weight plates foundation", you will help add 1kg to my 1RM.

<spam> Journal </spam>

Current Stats: 85kg @ 13.6%
    Goal: 87-88kg @ 8-9%
    Goal Due Date: 1/12/05

how old are you? If you under 25 i suggest eating more than 2500 cal a day to beef you up. I've gained almost 20 pounds sense i started lifting and most of it is muscle because i eat alot and not fat. As long as you follow the wwb routine and eat right and a lot you'll get big faster.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

I've done it (WWB1) for almost 3 months now with excellent results.

As you can see I want to get as big as fast as I can.

So do I, but I know that it will take time

WBB I is good. I've been training for a while now, but unfortunatly had to take a 3month break from training. Now I've started with wbb I. I think its pretty solid!