Thread: First WWB Routine...

Hybrid View

First WWB Routine...

I am planning to start the first WWB routine, I have heard its good, and it is easy for complete beginners like myself.

I have all summer to devote to lifting, I can sleep 12 + hours each and every night. Getting that much rest would I be able to workout 4 or 5 days a week? In the routine there are 3 lifting days and 4 off days... it just doesnt seem intense and I could rest get as much sleep as I need every night. Most of my friends lift at least 4 days a week. Only lifting 3 for 1 hour (thats as long the routine takes a day) seems kindof "half-assing" the job. I want to get really big and since I can get so much sleep why cant I work out like 4 or 5 days a week??? The WWB first routine seems kindof wussy, and ment for people with jobs and not much time, and maybe I could get bigger if I did a more "intense" routine.... what does everyone else think?

any thoughts on this??

If you put your all into every rep and set, you will not be "half-assing" Low volume works very welol for some people (like me)

(btw, do you like OI music?)

Wannabebig Member
    I modify the WBB routine by adding an extra day and doing one major and one minor body part for the first 2 days. I use the rep scheme as 2 work sets at 6 reps and then finishing off with 1 work set of 10. Great finish. I also rest for about 2 minutes between sets to get ATP stores as close as possible to full. Its the toughest thing but rest is key: If you do it properly, you'll need the rest.
    Monday: Chest and Tri's
    Tuesday: Back and Bi's
    Wednesday: Off
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Shoulders
    Saturday and Sunday: Off

Remember you grow when you rest, not when you train.

I was sceptical about the low volume, but each week the intensity will creep up on you, you will lift more and more and before you know it you will think you were crazy for contemplating more.

I always say give it 8 weeks. Then come back and tell us its half assed or wussy
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

oi oi oi