The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Routine for my sister?

Alright, it took me long enough to work out the tweaks in my own workout, I'm not completely qualified to set up my sister one on my own. Here are some stats about her to start us off, she's 18, about 5'5", about 125-130, ~guessing~ about 15%BF. She's not in bad shape or anything like that, but she wants to get in better shape and lose some BF (don't we all).
    Anyhow I got her eating pretty good, about 6 clean meals a day and she's been doing a little bit of cardio. But what she really needs is a good routine for the gym.
    I guess she should do full body all the same body parts as me? She seemed a bit partial to doing the machines as oppose to free weights although I'm sure I could get her to do free weights if necessarry.
    But if you guys could throw some maybe simpler more consolidated routines at me for her that would be a great help, thanks.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Way below radar
    Somewhere between cognitive dissonance and the egocentric dilemma
    If you two can work out together, just use the same routine but with the weights adjusted for her strength. I'm sure if you ease into it and don't overwhelm her on the first day, you could get her hooked on free weights

I could give all to Time except - except
    What I myself have held. But why declare
    The things forbidden that while the Customs slept
    I have crossed to Safety with? For I am There,
    And what I would not part with I have kept.

--Robert Frost

I doubt shes 130 lbs 5"5 doesn`t work out yet and is 15% bf.
    15% is pretty low for a femme

Is it? I don't really know woman's BF.

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

At 15% bf she'd have a pretty tight body, lemme give you my phone number....err....jk

Just have her lift with you pal, girls should do exactly what guys do.
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

Okay, thanks for the help guys

Mystic Eric
    Hmmm It'd be cool if WBB made a program of strength training just for women.

Btw tryingtobebig, I'm 18 too, so could i have your sister's msn address?

Hmm....that program would look really really similar to the regular wbb routines eric. A muscle is a muscle, whether it's on a male or female.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Mystic Eric
    I worded my sentence improperly. However, the WBB routines aren't focused on "strength" training.