Thread: Quick question: Low Carbs

Wannabebig Member

Quick question: Low Carbs

Where do you guys get glycogen to fill and replenish your muscles with on and extreme low carb diet? I'm not try to be a smart ass, I just want to know how you do it. What keeps your muscles and energy from going completely flat. I know how carb loading/depletion works for pre-contest. But how does it work when you do it for long periods of time?
    Big Will 1

...fattest...fatter...fat. WannaBeStrong's Avatar
    To replete your resources....eat carbs. No magic to it. Your muscles will appear flatter, but that will go away as soon as you begin eating a normal split again.

Well - on a 6 day carb restriction cycle (1 day carb up), I feel pretty deflated by the end of the week. But - that's what the carb up is for - to supercompensate gylcogen stores so you can get your training done the next week.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~