Thread: Arrgh...I had a huge carb nite....

Hybrid View

Jedi Master

Arrgh...I had a huge carb nite....

About 8:30pm (EST) my buddy calls me and says "NBA Finals - Game 1 dude, can I come over?" and I ended up chugging 2 Rolling Rocks brewsters down, with 2 huge slices of pizza and a ton of potato chips....

I know, I know... tuttut

Now I've been on a 100g (or less) of carbs a day (for close to a month now with great results), what does a screw-up like last nite do to my insulin levels?

Call it your cheat meal and skip the next cheat day. You should be fine.

tuttuttuttut

At least now you have inspiration to be strict on your diet the next week or so.

MS

Jedi Master
    Thanks for the responses, I feel better now.

Actually I felt so bad about it this morning, I got up and ran 35 minutes today on the treadmill and killed like 450+ calories.

What's strange is I did weigh myself too this morning (after drinking a ton of water) and I weighed 1lb less than I did the day before. maybe it was weight that I lost from sleeping in the hot humid bedroom that I have.

i know how you feel.. i had a craving for pizza.. ordered one.. stuffed 1/2 it down my throat. and then felt like hurling. I have Zero tolerance for greasy foods now.. at least i now know i dont like pizza any more
    d.