Thread: Big question on loose skin

Wannabebig New Member

Big question on loose skin

Hi

I'm new to this forum, so HI to all of you !
    I'm 17 years young and I have the willpower and motivation to change my body.

My question: I just turned 15 when I started losing weight (50pounds in 2 months by eating 500kc/d) which brought me alot of fat-muscle loss and LOOSE SKIN.
    After been on a cutting-bulking for 2 years I still have some skin and didn't add that much muscle mass.
    I'm wondering which will benefit me the most now?

cutting till single digit bf so that the loose skin goes away with time
    OR
    bulking so that I get bigger and it eventually fills up

(also, how does bulking fill it the skin as there are still lots of fat cells, do those cells get compressed so that the skin doesn't stretch even more?)

Thanks

pics of me a week or two ago (bit bloated)

[/URL]

I recommend you eat clean and work on building muscle. Bulking for muscle doesn't mean adding fat. Loose skin can tighten back up with weight loss. With that said the area on your belly may look better with some proper diet and weight training but you will still have a little bit of loose skin. It's the same for a woman when she's pregnant and the skin gets stretched. Not all the skin will go back to what it was. As for the fat in your belly the cells will shrink making your abs defined. Good Luck !

Quote Originally Posted by muscle chic View Post
    I recommend you eat clean and work on building muscle. Bulking for muscle doesn't mean adding fat. Loose skin can tighten back up with weight loss. With that said the area on your belly may look better with some proper diet and weight training but you will still have a little bit of loose skin. It's the same for a woman when she's pregnant and the skin gets stretched. Not all the skin will go back to what it was. As for the fat in your belly the cells will shrink making your abs defined. Good Luck !
    I'd love to see someone 'bulk' for muscle gains and gain only pure absolute lbm.
    First Bulk pics VS Starting pics, take a look!! http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...=1#post1616109

Progress pics of a cut using bodyweight only movements http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...45#post2405745

Generally, if you read a piece of advice on the internet, assume it's wrong until proven otherwise. This applies especially to "conventional wisdom". -Belial

Quote Originally Posted by cacahuete View Post
    Hi

I'm new to this forum, so HI to all of you !
    I'm 17 years young and I have the willpower and motivation to change my body.

My question: I just turned 15 when I started losing weight (50pounds in 2 months by eating 500kc/d) which brought me alot of fat-muscle loss and LOOSE SKIN.
    After been on a cutting-bulking for 2 years I still have some skin and didn't add that much muscle mass.
    I'm wondering which will benefit me the most now?

cutting till single digit bf so that the loose skin goes away with time
    OR
    bulking so that I get bigger and it eventually fills up

(also, how does bulking fill it the skin as there are still lots of fat cells, do those cells get compressed so that the skin doesn't stretch even more?)

Thanks
    You seem thin enough to gain muscle to me. Do it slower and over time your situation will improve. Just never diet like that again You might try eating at around maintenance for awhile and see where you go with that. I think your hormones are messed enough as it is to go on another diet..at least for now.
    First Bulk pics VS Starting pics, take a look!! http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...=1#post1616109

Progress pics of a cut using bodyweight only movements http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...45#post2405745

Generally, if you read a piece of advice on the internet, assume it's wrong until proven otherwise. This applies especially to "conventional wisdom". -Belial