Thread: Last Man Standing Bench Challenge in Lancaster PA this summer

Threaded View

Last Man Standing Bench Challenge in Lancaster PA this summer

OK, so Gene Rychlak is letting me shake things up a bit in the RPS. On 7/28/12 I am throwing out a last man standing bench press challenge at the PA State Powerlifting Meet in Lancaster. We want to get multiply benching back at the Arnold and this is how we think we can do it. We need to put on a kick ass exhibition and show them what we are capable of.

The rules are simple. The bar will start at 700 lbs. and jump 50 lbs. each round. You can have one missed attempt and retake the weight at the end of the round. Any ties go to the lighter lifter. The entry fee for the exhibition will be $50, all of which will go into a pot for the winner. I will even sweeten the offer with $250 of my own money.

This is by no means trying to replace standard powerlifting. We are simply trying to put on a crowd pleasing event where a lot of weight gets moved. We will be taking the first ten serious commitments. All you need to qualify is have a 700 lb bench on the books within the past 12 months. You want my money, come get it!

If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, have them message me here. As of now I will be competing along with my training partner Tee Tee McCray and Travis Bell. That's three top ten benchers without even trying. Thanks for checking this out, it should be a good time.
    Last edited by vdizenzo; 03-19-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo