Thread: Hello from Dallas

Hello from Dallas

Hello all. I'm with Optimum Fitness based out of Dallas. We organize 3 bodybuilding shows a year in the SW region, sponsor athletes, provide nutrition & training programs for them, and more. We've recently begun getting into making nutritional supplements as well.
    If you're interested in seeing some of our athletes, check out our Youtube channel: pmharrison2008.

I'm looking forward to seeing all this community has to offer.

Welcome, I am in Dallas as well. Do you have any recommendations for gyms in the area? Right now I am doing crossfit but will probably join a more conventional gym as the costs are starting to outweigh the benefits IMO. Unfortunately the only thing that seems to be close to me is a crappy 24 hr fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    Welcome, I am in Dallas as well. Do you have any recommendations for gyms in the area? Right now I am doing crossfit but will probably join a more conventional gym as the costs are starting to outweigh the benefits IMO. Unfortunately the only thing that seems to be close to me is a crappy 24 hr fitness.
    What part of Dallas are you in? I've found a gym that's decent on price and it's a locally own gym, not one of those chains like 24 Hour. Deadlifting is allowed too.. All the personal trainers there actually have most of their clients do Deadlifts. This gym is near the Addison/Carrollton

Quote Originally Posted by CBates View Post
    What part of Dallas are you in? I've found a gym that's decent on price and it's a locally own gym, not one of those chains like 24 Hour. Deadlifting is allowed too.. All the personal trainers there actually have most of their clients do Deadlifts. This gym is near the Addison/Carrollton
    I am in the Lakewood area so just east of downtown. Looks like there is a Golds not too far from my, might have to check it out because the 24 hour fitness place looks like garbage.

Well, the two that we mainly use for our videos are Metroflex Gym in Plano and The Gym in North Dallas. Both are armed to the teeth with weights and training gear.