just a short history. Im and Ectomorph trying to pack as much muscle of my skinny frame as possible. i grabbed up my gym membership a month ago, and started hitting it hard. doing as much research as possible, stocking up on supplements and eating as much as i can. when i got the gym membership i was at 137 lbs, im sitting at 145 now, i want to be around 170-180ish. i take in about 3500 calories or more. my supplement list is like this.
ON Serious Mass
One-A-Day multi vitamin
GNC Fish Oil Sport
Isa-Test
C4 igniter
Muscle-tech Celltech Hardcore

i take in alot of calories because i prefer to work out 6 days a week, no cardio. i know some people might say its too much, but i dont care, i need to go that frequently, i have alot of problems in my life to deal with, and working out helps alot.
i log in a little steno book of how many calories i take in, because "you cant build a house without materials" right?
questions, concerns?
also, ill be switching around with supplements to find ones that work best for me, this is my first stack of this run of weight lifting. money isnt a big deal, so if you guys see something that you know isnt as good as the next, or doesnt work as good as another, let me know, ill give it a try when i replenish