Thread: Metal Jack shirt sizing help.

wanna be newb...

Metal Jack shirt sizing help.

Hi Guys, long time lurker first poster ha. So I bought a Jack shirt & I ordered a 56. When I got it I could simply slip this thing on and a "punch" or two the sleeves were all the way up my arms. I laid on the bench and I could easily touch the rings of the bar and I could get just 135 to touch. AKA the shirt is too big. here's the size chart..

size shoulders chest bicep1 bicep2
    52 51 1/6 43 1/3 14 4/7 13
    54 53 1/7 42 2/7 15 1/3 13 2/5
    56 55 1/8 47 1/4 16 1/7 13 7/9

Sizing says similar to the ACE shirt. On the ace shirt page it reads that "Sizing tends to run one size larger than the Metal Bash shirt." This is why I bought a 56. Does that mean that you order a size larger or that the SHIRT is cut a size larger than the Bash?

Anyway, my shirt is too big. I was thinking of getting the 52 and just stretching the sleeves a bit. I'm also carb backloading and dropping body fat pretty well so that inch on the chest will be gone in a week or so. Do you guys think this would be ok?

Thanks in advance for your help.

i would suggest just sending your numbers to Jo Jordan over on Elitefts. He is a pro at sizing questions.

probably get a faster reply too. he general replies within 24 hours.
    Last edited by gmen5681; 06-02-2012 at 07:54 AM.
    Precision Speed & Strength Development The only TRUE Strength and Conditioning gym in Rochester!
    PrecisionSSD
    FaceBook

wanna be newb...
    I did that. Jo says the 52 chest plate would probably work best for me but the arms will be too tight & need to be stretched. The 54 would be a safer bet with the arms but the chest plate would probably be too big still would need to be tightened up by Ginny. I don't really want to mess with alterations so I'm leaning towards the 52. I don't have and comps soon so I got nothing but time to learn this shirt.

Think I'll just go with the 52.It may be snug at first but between learning it, it breaking in and my carb backloading to lose fat It'll dial in pretty well. Thanks for the reply Gmen5681! ( NC is awesome! why go back to NY lol)

glad you got it figured out. i would get the 52 and then just stretch out the arms with a football or basketball. just keep spray it down a couple times a day and make sure the ball is inflated. that is how i have always seen people stretch them out. best of luck.

and i was in the military it was time to go home to my wife and family. glad to be back in NY.
    Precision Speed & Strength Development The only TRUE Strength and Conditioning gym in Rochester!
    PrecisionSSD
    FaceBook