I just came off one of the worst years of my life personally. In January of 2011 me and my wife seperated and despite that I managed to total 2120 at the 2011 SPF Ironman and get in a 900 sqaut. After that meet things got really bad with me and the x I developed a slight drinking problem for a few months and after clearing that up I got into a new suit that was just too damn tight. I bombed out of record breakers last fall and the ironman this year, my suit was killing me to get depth (chasing that 1000lb squat). I just bought a jack suit thats a little big and completed APF Seniors. I went 881,633,705 for an official 2221. The 881 was much deeper then my squat in the SPF but I did a fine 914 squat that I didnt get credit for, I seen Waynes arm move so I went but he never actually said squat so no dice there. Im getting ready for the XPC semis and its going to be a long cycle but I think I have things mapped out for what works for me now, plus Im no longer scared to take one deep on the squat.

My days are broke out
Sunday-shoulders and biceps with speed bench thrown in some
Monday-deadlift and back work
Wednesday-Me bench with assistance for chest and triceps
Friday-squat(working 1 week speed/re 1 week heavy brief work, 1 week full gear work) and legs for assistance

Im trying to do all my assistance work like a bodybuilder because well I want to look strong as well. Ive been doing this for about the last 6-8 months religously and its starting to make a difference in my lifts.

Sunday
Im going to add back in speed work sometime in the near future. Right now its just shoulders and biceps

machine shoulder press
120*10
160*10
200*10*4
160*35

Front raises lying on an incline
these take out the ability to cheat on them
35's*10*3 sets

face pulls
3 sets

upright rows with ez curl bar
3 sets

dumbell biceps curls
3 sets of 15

ex bar curls
3 sets

Not much just easing back into things. I will pull tonight, Im doing a 6 week mini cycle conventional before starting my sumo cycle for the meet. My goal is to go 2350 in October. I was close to 2300 here if my bench would have shown up, I missed 677 twice and Im more then capable of doing over 700 on a good day.

Monday
deadlift night

Im doing a conventional cycle for 6 weeks. One week I do a me movement in my suit next week Ill pull reps raw based off a percent.

I decided to start with a me night to make things a little funner
reverse band pulls
245*3*2
335*1
425*1
515*1
add suit bottoms and belt
605*1
straps up
705*1> soft lock out (I was using our warped up rack pull power bar that likes to flip and roll once it gets over 600)

sumo speed rack pulls
last cycle I did these conventional, I need to lower the pin the wide stance makes these a very short range of motion
all sets against a doubled up purple
225*3
405*3
605*3

seated rows with triceps rope
pulled these to the top of the head
3sets

lat pulls (wide grip)
3 sets

bent over barbell rows outta the rack, left the bands on the bar
135*10*3