I posted on here before about my routine and got some good feedback but i should have made it clearer What i am trying to do.

I have been reading and reading about how hard it is to gain muscle while losing fat and most articles say i should just focus on losing weight then focus on gaining back muscle and I just can't do that. I don't want to lose any of my muscle.

I am on a Navy Ship on deployment and I am in the gym every single day without fail. my routine is a four day plan and i hit every muscle twice a week.
Day 1: Chest/Triceps
Day 2: Back/Biceps
Day 3: Shoulders
Day 4: Cardio/Abs

I do cardio for about 10 minutes before every workout.

I am also eating very healthy but only three meals a day due to time constraints since I have to work through the day. I have read that i do need Carbs or my body will burn protein so I eat very little usually a scoop of rice with lunch and dinner. I am Taking Animal Pak Multivitamins, HMB, creatine, and C4 pre-workout. I will be hitting a port soon so i can pick up some whey but for now i just try to eat as much protein as I can from foods in the galley.

I have been doing this for about three months now and i have lost about 18 pounds and my shoulders arms and back are looking a lot better so it appears to be working I just want to make sure that I am doing the best that I can possibly do.

The only idea I have is to add in an extra 20 minutes of cardio in the morning before i start work either every day or every other day. I have seen a few example routines for cutting fat and building muscle that have lifting every other day and cardio the days in between with a rest day at the end of the week but i dont want all that time off from lifting and i certainly don't need a day off.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks