Thread: Inzer SDP vs. Metal Jack

Wannabebig Member

Inzer SDP vs. Metal Jack

I am thinking about trying a Jack or an SDP (again). My last SDP years ago kept getting runs and little holes all over the chest and collar. Even on the first workout to a 4 board! But maybe I had bad luck or something.

How does the Jack compare? I have a feeling it's way more durable than the SDP. But it's probably a bit harder to touch in. But as long as it's not as hard as the ACE or a RageX I think I am ok.

Anyone out there ever use both? I don't mind a shirt stretching out fast as I can do my own alterations but I don't like when the actual shirts fabric runs and tears.

I just used a jack for the first time. Shirts are similar. I think the jack has a bit more stopping power which isnt bad but its not quite as forgiving. To touch a lighter weight you will end up having to tuck really hard in the bottom and touch a little lower. The pop is very similar to an SDP. I think it will also take more abuse than an sdp will. As far as which is better you will really need to try them both to see. I think theyre equally as good.

The only experience I have with the Jack Material is my briefs. I think DBC hit it on the head. Stopping power is what its got but doesnt seem to be as forgiving.
    Take a look at an Overkill shirt also. You really cant go wrong with any of those 3