Thread: muscle soreness...... help!!!

Wannabebig New Member

muscle soreness...... help!!!

here's what happened, i play football in highschool and our coach basically makes us do college work outs. now i didnt go for a month because i was fasting for ramadan and half a month before that because i was on vacation. i went back to school after a month and a half and im all weak from fasting for 16 hours a day for thirty days straight. i go to school and the coach puts gives me the padding and sends me off to get myself killed infront of a guy that weighs about 275 while i weigh about 185. after that the coach makes us sprint for about 300 yrds, 3 times (once for the skills guys and once for the linemen to make about 1 minuet brakes) now im not the healthiest kid and i'm not in necessarily the best shape. after the sprinting we get about a half hour brake and then we went back to defensive training (since we did offensive in the morning) after defensive training the coach sends us to the schools weight room. their is a workout planned for the players and i feel worn out from the practice. I start out with the box squats and some military press' everything i could normally do about a month and a half ago without soreness. now the next day i am sitting here unable to pick up something from the floor and i am as dizzy as someone with a concussion. my whole upper and lower body is sore and i have been in bed all day. what should i do to make the soreness go away.

You should see a doctor. You could have a condition caused by excess training which can be quite dangerous. The dizzy feeling is what has me concerned.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

See a doctor before continuing with practice. That doesn't sound good.

And if it turns out to be nothing, staying in bed will only prolong the soreness, go out for a walk, stretch, do something.

Do you have any bruising on the sore muscles? Discolored urine? Nausea/vomiting?

Sounds a little like Rhabdomyolysis.
    Last edited by Patz; 08-22-2012 at 07:12 AM.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Wannabebig New Member
    im having some vomiting and headaches but no discoloration in urine or bruising on the sore muscles

Get checked out even if it's not rhabdo. But rhabdo is very serious, so mention it to the dr. You're basically pissing out muscle.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083