Thread: questions on carb cycling

Wannabebig New Member

questions on carb cycling

i have read articles on how to use a carb cycling diet but i have a question as for implementing it. it says to eat to the point of being full but not stuffed so in doing that on my high carb day i am only getting 1g carb per lb of body weight (169g) and getting less (133g) on my low carb day. i feel like these arent enough for those days, anyone who has experience with carb cycling think i should be fine or should i force myself to increase my intake?

Quote Originally Posted by bgb1990 View Post
    i have read articles on how to use a carb cycling diet but i have a question as for implementing it. it says to eat to the point of being full but not stuffed so in doing that on my high carb day i am only getting 1g carb per lb of body weight (169g) and getting less (133g) on my low carb day. i feel like these arent enough for those days, anyone who has experience with carb cycling think i should be fine or should i force myself to increase my intake?
    hey man, ive recently started carb cycling, and i this is the article i picked up http://articles.elitefts.com/nutriti...-mma-fighters/
    i hate eating all them carbs aswel so i throw in a mass gainer as a meal whenever i need to give my stomach a break! so to answer your question...yes. force them carbs into you!

Wannabebig Member
    that cycle can meake the beely feel full and stay that way. Gotta eat eat eat though

ok let me try

Quote Originally Posted by gaz90 View Post
    hey man, ive recently started carb cycling, and i this is the article i picked up http://articles.elitefts.com/nutriti...-mma-fighters/
    i hate eating all them carbs aswel so i throw in a mass gainer as a meal whenever i need to give my stomach a break! so to answer your question...yes. force them carbs into you!
    ok!